Welcome to the Random Photo Thread LIV.
This thread is for random pictures of random things in random places by random people - so basically this is the place for random photographs. The photographs should be your own work. When we say random, we mean that there's no set theme, and no provision for C&C, for example.
Welcome newbies... Always great to see fresh ideas. Please feel free to post what you have taken. All are welcome.
No expectation of quality or content. It's for everyone. This thread exists because it is good to share Please familiarise yourself with the rules before posting.
Please "Thank" images that you like. This forms the basis of the Photo of the Week, which is posted a few weeks after the images to allow viewers to vote.
Thread rules [Please Read] NB - IMPORTANT STUFF NEXT
* General Charter Rules Apply
* All images must be 800 pixels or less on the longest side. Any posts with images which break this rule will be deleted.
* Images posted will be assumed to be C&C Allowed. If you would not like Comments or Critique on your images please add “No C&C”. Comments or Critique are to be made in the separate companion thread which will be created to accompany this thread.
* All comments in main thread will be deleted.
* Making your picture a link to the page it's hosted on flickr or pix.ie or elsewhere is both handy for us nosy lot to find the rest of your stuff, and also generally considered the polite thing to do by the image host. Indeed for some, including pix.ie and flickr, it is a condition of using their service.
* No arguments. Self explanatory really.
* If you have a disagreement with a photo, use the report post feature - don't go abusing the poster.
* Try keep to one or two images per post. Then allow some more people to post, then feel free to post again. Do this as often as you like!
* The most important rule: Enjoy and have fun.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of these rules, prepare yourself for your post to be deleted, or if you've been feicing around repeatedly, stronger measures will be taken.
The last thread is located here.
***If you do actually read this OP please add a "Thanks", so we can see who bothers.***
How to post images from Flickr & Pix.ie
Select Share, then BBCode and a size less than 800 pixels and then copy and paste code.
Go to appropriate image size (800 pixels) and copy and paste code in forums box.
POST THE CODE DIRECTLY - DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ICON
P1012018 by anthony murray, on Flickr