tipp_Gunner Registered User

The actors done their part even if the writing itself was beyond ridiculous. Just watching that program collision at the moment that was aired on itv a while back....hmmm they hardly copied it did they?

JP Liz V1 Registered User

I thought Dan was a trainee paramedic now, where was he?

Just got around to watching tonights two episodes. Great stuff altogether - John Middleton was superb as usual portraying Ashley's dementia.

Really hoping Ashley, Aaron and Paddy make it through the week - I actually don't want anyone to die, unless Chrissie somehow manages to get caught up in the carnage...

4 people have thanked this post
tipp_Gunner Registered User

JP Liz V1 said:
I thought Dan was a trainee paramedic now, where was he?

I mean half the village were coincidentally caught up in this pile up miles away from home and yet Dan wasnt there......just doesnt seem right

Max Headroom Registered User

I'm wondering about Cain and/or Charity.......

Cortina_MK_IV Registered User

Max Headroom said:
I'm wondering about Cain and/or Charity.......

They
Spoiler (Show)

That running parallel to the aftermath of the crash and Lacky auditioning for BGT as an illusionist.

1 person has thanked this post
Big Vern Registered User

Did anyone notice just before Lachlan appeared on screen, the camera pans across peoples feet, about 4 people, when the camera came to the last pair its Lachlan. I found it really strange who where the other people!? When Robert went over after Lachlan there was no one else there! Vic and Adam were over with Arron at the ambulance.

6 people have thanked this post

Just watched the crash scene. That was absolutely incredible! !!!!

je551e Registered User

donkeykong5 said:
Well each to their own. I suppose. I also find jeremy kyle and Ben sheppard attractive.

Very true

2 people have thanked this post

Did Batty Barton get the drugs for Holly? Did she kill her?

je551e Registered User

HS3 said:
Did Batty Barton get the drugs for Holly? Did she kill her?

Would answer the question as to why they showed the open window!

The Talking Bread Registered User

Well considering she was away on holidays with Charlie Stubbs the week before Holly died and only got back a couple of days after if I recall, I would probably say no!

2 people have thanked this post
DJIMI TRARORE Registered User

So the crash happened on Monday,no one dead yet. English funerals usually take 10-14 days r more, so that wud leave the start of mon-thurs episodes in November?

je551e Registered User

The Talking Bread said:
Well considering she was away on holidays with Charlie Stubbs the week before Holly died and only got back a couple of days after if I recall, I would probably say no!

Oh yes, I never thought of that

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!