long_b Registered User

sugarman said:
Wouldnt waste my time, theyre all junk anyway.

What's so bad about these specs (assuming same model)?

chonix Registered User

long_b said:
What's so bad about these specs (assuming same model)?

4GB of ram nowadays with fully fledged Windows 10, even if it's SSD, let's say you want to open 2 tabs with news sites, the computer will feel slow. Those specs are from year 2012, and for that price, it's not a bargain per se

Cocobongo Registered User

chonix said:
4GB of ram nowadays with fully fledged Windows 10, even if it's SSD, let's say you want to open 2 tabs with news sites, the computer will feel slow. Those specs are from year 2012, and for that price, it's not a bargain per se

Show me more of 100eur laptops like these it is not the best choice of laptops, although it definitely is cheap

RossieMan Registered User

Its a non issue anyway, as none of these will exist.

noname123 Registered User

Ordered the Fujitsu myself - if it comes, which I doubt it will, would be a good laptop for the parents I feel.

Not a chance they will honour it though...

bromley52 Registered User

chonix said:

Iv a 2009 laptop with a SSD running Win7 and it is very responsive. So if Win10 is slow just install 7.

tomslick Registered User

Just got the "not in stock" call.

4 people have thanked this post
chonix Registered User

bromley52 said:
Iv a 2009 laptop with a SSD running Win7 and it is very responsive. So if Win10 is slow just install 7.

Just install any Linux distro.

Not complaining, but most of the people who might buy this will use it right out from the box, and won't bother.... they will complain that they bought a computer, and it's not working as they expect. And expectations differ for each one of us.

If it were me, I'd install Debian 8, any lightweight desktop, then forget about it all.

3 people have thanked this post
10green bottles Registered User

Back to the actual bargains we all like here!

One for all amplified indoor aerial SV9125 @ €10.54 in Tesco,Longwalk SC,Dundalk(6 left on shelf at COB this evening)

6 people have thanked this post
corks finest Registered User

10green bottles said:
Back to the actual bargains we all like here!

One for all amplified indoor aerial SV9125 @ €10.54 in Tesco,Longwalk SC,Dundalk(6 left on shelf at COB this evening)

They any good would you think?

Marhay70 Registered User

corks finest said:
They any good would you think?

Gimmicks really. A variant of this is probably the best for terrestrial TV.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mercury-Indoor-Set-Top-Aerial/dp/B000NVR8OW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1539250683&sr=8-19&keywords=set+top+aerial

1 person has thanked this post
Gatoh Registered User

Or a variant of this: 

15 people have thanked this post
corks finest Registered User

Gatoh said:
Or a variant of this: 

Ha ha v good

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!