runningbuddy Registered User

Random post folks....have started watching this again. Did watch all series the first time around but wow....it really is fantastic TV. Nothing else comes close....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-Dy-k8PMs

This clip made me howl.....Your sister's c***t

11 people have thanked this post
Duggy747 Registered User

Ha, I've just started watching it again too.

Wife had never seen it in it's run so it's all fresh for her while this is my 3rd time going through the series, last time was about 7 years ago. We're halfway through the 2nd season at the moment.

Even on my 3rd run it's like I'm watching it for the first time, picking up on all extra little details I would've missed before.

It really does earn it's accolade of being one of the best shows but it's a real shame Gandolfini died, he was a fantastic actor.

10 people have thanked this post
Your Face Registered User

Great show.

EVERY character is bloody excellent....Uncle June was and still is my favourite...

Duggie2012 Registered User

anyone that hasn't seen this really hasnt lived. probably the greatest tv show of all time and funny too. even if the ending was kack. the episode with christopher and paulie when they get stuck up in the woods after a bit of a botched killing job is really funny.

4 people have thanked this post

Duggie2012 said:
anyone that hasn't seen this really hasnt lived. probably the greatest tv show of all time and funny too. even if the ending was kack.

V.True...haven't met anyone who hasn't seen it...nothing will ever come close to it.

Dr Turk Turkelton Registered User

Just started into the box set again on Sunday night.
This will be the third time to watch it and caught most of the episodes as they came out on TV.
Been about four years since I last watched it and nothing comes close although the Wire gave it a good run for its money.

Could never get into The Wire...must give it another shot

2 people have thanked this post
Venom Registered User

runningbuddy said:
Could never get into The Wire...must give it another shot

The Wire is so worth it.

15 people have thanked this post
pavb2 Registered User

Duggie2012 said:
anyone that hasn't seen this really hasnt lived. probably the greatest tv show of all time and funny too. even if the ending was kack. the episode with christopher and paulie when they get stuck up in the woods after a bit of a botched killing job is really funny.

Was funny though I thought that Russian would come back to haunt them

pavb2 said:
Was funny though I thought that Russian would come back to haunt them

That was hilarious....and the "Vito is a fag" drama.....

Duggie2012 Registered User

remember beansie is in a wheelchair and tony is down in miami or florida or somewhere. beansie is wheeled out of a van and tony goes...ooww i was gonna park in that spot..haha

Duggie2012 said:
remember beansie is in a wheelchair and tony is down in miami or florida or somewhere. beansie is wheeled out of a van and tony goes...ooww i was gonna park in that spot..haha

Haha...so many great moments....great one liners....

PowerToWait Registered User

Nothing tops The Sopranos. Can be watched again and again, always entertaining.

3 people have thanked this post
Cupra280 Registered User

runningbuddy said:
V.True...haven't met anyone who hasn't seen it...nothing will ever come close to it.

I've never watched it.

I only watched Breaking Bad about 18 months ago.

Tried The Wire this year.....only got 4 episodes in.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!