e1994 Registered User

Nessa859 said:
Who's sitting the September exam? I was hoping to either join or set up a study group. I'm in Kildare but I can travel to and from Dublin easily enough. I wasn't planning on doing much until my exams are over though.

I would definitely be interested.. still a bit clueless though and really need to start getting my **** together!! Also based in Kildare but could commute to Dublin 😊

Nessa859 Registered User

e1994 said:
I would definitely be interested.. still a bit clueless though and really need to start getting my **** together!! Also based in Kildare but could commute to Dublin 😊

I can't really do much until my exams are over, since I won't be sitting the thing at all if I don't get a 2.1. I'm downloading what's available from my first year lectures on blackboard (I'm a science student), but I don't know how useful any of it is. I don't know where to start, especially regarding textbooks. That Gold Standard one is about €150, which I just can't afford on top of the GAMSAT.

Do you want to see about starting a facebook group or something? There might be more people in Kildare who'd be willing to set up such a group.

e1994 Registered User

Yeah of course, I understand. I'm not really a science background so need to start studying asap! Yeah that sounds good

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!