homolumo Registered User
#421

agri18 €20 off 1000 L, €10 off 500 L

6 people have thanked this post
christy c Registered User
#422

Save18 still working here, €20 off 500.

Anyone with a crystal ball want to tell us if it will get cheaper or dearer?

1 person has thanked this post
mikeecho Registered User
#423

christy c said:
Save18 still working here, €20 off 500.

Anyone with a crystal ball want to tell us if it will get cheaper or dearer?


All I can tell you is, that it's gonna get colder.

3 people have thanked this post
sentient_6 Registered User
#424

Any active codes at the moment? Two recent ones above aren't working for me.

Tzardine Registered User
#425

christy c said:
Save18 still working here, €20 off 500.

Anyone with a crystal ball want to tell us if it will get cheaper or dearer?


It is without a doubt going to get cheaper next week.

I am going to fill my tank with about €1200 quids worth (Their top up budget plan is handy). You can be sure that the price will drop about 15c a litre after I do

3 people have thanked this post
Acey10 Registered User
#426

sentient_6 said:
Any active codes at the moment? Two recent ones above aren't working for me.


Aq10 for campus oil might still work

from_atozinc Registered User
#427

Any one have any fresh codes for Top oil.
be great to get 20 euro off 500 litres

2 people have thanked this post
tommycahir Registered User
#428

Just ordered 500 ltr with €10 off using the code
Autumn18

Will give €15 off 750 ltr and €20 off 1000 ltr

1 person has thanked this post
jc77 Registered User
#429

It's always nice to be able to use a discount code & see some saving off the final figure.

It's also important to point out about shopping around.

Whenever I am due a fill, I check prices on https://www.cheapestoil.ie.

Today, for example, Amber are cheaper for me on 500L than Top is (including the discount code)

ablelocks Registered User
#430

not sure if this was posted before, i just found it on the site -

with topoil, if you switch to bord gais energy, you get €50 off your initial purchase, plus €25 off your second and third purchases within 12 months

if you're an existing BGE customer, you get €25 off your initial purchase, plus €12.50 off your second and third purchases within 12 months

link

3 people have thanked this post
ablelocks Registered User
#431

Tzardine said:
It is without a doubt going to get cheaper next week.

I am going to fill my tank with about €1200 quids worth (Their top up budget plan is handy). You can be sure that the price will drop about 15c a litre after I do


that top up plan does look very good alright

Coolaboy Registered User
#432

Who does the top up plan ?

statto25 Registered User
#433

ablelocks said:
not sure if this was posted before, i just found it on the site -

with topoil, if you switch to bord gais energy, you get €50 off your initial purchase, plus €25 off your second and third purchases within 12 months

if you're an existing BGE customer, you get €25 off your initial purchase, plus €12.50 off your second and third purchases within 12 months

link



If you are an existing customer of BG do you still call the TopOil number and then just quote the BG account number?

christy c Registered User
#434

statto25 said:
If you are an existing customer of BG do you still call the TopOil number and then just quote the BG account number?


Im an existing BG customer. Called BG this morning and they gave me the top oil number to call. Then called top and they told me offer is expired, despite still being on BG website

2 people have thanked this post
ablelocks Registered User
#435

It's still on the topoil website!

(Or was the other day anyway)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!