Kenny Logins Registered User

http://store.thetimes.ie/special-offers/ipad/

€21.67 x 18 = €390

iPad is €309

15 people have thanked this post
Curb Your Enthusiasm Registered User

Looks good. When do you receive the iPad?

Yeah, the details are a bit light. I'd imagine the 14 day cancellation period would have to pass first..?

1 person has thanked this post
whatawaster Registered User

Just my opinion, but €81 is still a joke to subscribe to a newspaper online in this day and age. There is more quality free content out there than anyone could ever read.

57 people have thanked this post

whatawaster said:
Just my opinion, but €81 is still a joke to subscribe to a newspaper online in this day and age. There is more quality free content out there than anyone could ever read.

Yeah, fair point if you're talking about news in general, and not the features. I detest iPads/iPhones, but still, I'm sure somebody here will see this deal as a great bargain for them.

7 people have thanked this post
sweetie Registered User

whatawaster said:

I subscribed to the trial recently on my ipad mini and enjoy it though its so hard to keep up with the content every day. It's worth it alone for the sunday times paper as that's what 3 quid now? Do find myself reading the guardian aswell at times tho...

whatawaster Registered User

sweetie said:
I subscribed to the trial recently on my ipad mini and enjoy it though its so hard to keep up with the content every day. It's worth it alone for the sunday times paper as that's what 3 quid now? Do find myself reading the guardian aswell at times tho...

I thought people only bought papers nowadays for the Aldi vouchers!

56 people have thanked this post
Niemoj Banned

Seems like a handy way to spread the cost of an iPad out actually, I mean if you're in the market for one and on a relative budget.

2 people have thanked this post
Klingon Hamlet Registered User

What's to stop someone from signing up then receiving the iPad then cancelling the DD??? I'm not condoning this I'm just wondering why they'd risk this

3 people have thanked this post
vicwatson Registered User

Just buy the I pad and forget subscribing

pinkstars Registered User

So what's the weekly cost then? And is it the actual paper being delivered to your house?

Is it worth it if your after an iPad?

Is it worth it if your after an iPad?

Klingon Hamlet said:
What's to stop someone from signing up then receiving the iPad then cancelling the DD??? I'm not condoning this I'm just wondering why they'd risk this

You'll still owe them the full 18 month subscription.

pinkstars said:
So what's the weekly cost then? And is it the actual paper being delivered to your house?

Seriously?

14 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!