nkav86 Registered User
#1,021

extrapolate
LOVE20 for 20% off when paying by card until midnight Sunday.



Just popped in an order, discount basically took off delivery and service charge, many thanks!!

1 person has thanked this post
Oat23 Registered User
#1,022

I got an email from just-eat today with a 15% off voucher valid until midnight on the 9th. Check your emails for one.

SweetCaliber Registered User
#1,023

Oat23 said:
I got an email from just-eat today with a 15% off voucher valid until midnight on the 9th. Check your emails for one.



I got none and I've been using them since the beginning? Darn, maybe it's location specific?

1 person has thanked this post
Morby Registered User
#1,024

Anyone know of any new codes floating about the place? Haven't seen any in a while..

Basq Registered User
#1,025

Electric Ireland and Applegreen Rewards have active ones at the minute..

.. they're rarely out in the public domain anymore.

3 people have thanked this post
Telly Registered User
#1,026

One time use for someone: H99H-QMWX

Bhangraman Registered User
#1,027

Telly said:
One time use for someone: H99H-QMWX

Saving others people time checking, as might be suspected by now, this voucher has been used.

3 people have thanked this post
martyos121 Registered User
#1,028

30% off in cash back for Bank of Ireland customers signed up to Live Life Rewards. One use per bank account.

1 person has thanked this post
cython Registered User
#1,029

martyos121 said:
30% off in cash back for Bank of Ireland customers signed up to Live Life Rewards. One use per bank account.


YMMV with this - I have a JustEat reward at the moment with that, but only 15%. And I know other people don't necessarily see the same offers as I do in a given week so some people may have nothing for it. In fact the cynic in me (and a few friends) has observed that they may offer people cash backs that they are less likely to avail of more often.

1 person has thanked this post
martyos121 Registered User
#1,030

cython said:
YMMV with this - I have a JustEat reward at the moment with that, but only 15%. And I know other people don't necessarily see the same offers as I do in a given week so some people may have nothing for it. In fact the cynic in me (and a few friends) has observed that they may offer people cash backs that they are less likely to avail of more often.


Didn’t know they were tailored offers, I always use the JE ones when they come up so it’s unusual that I keep getting them in that case. Still, at least it means others will get the same offer at some point, never had one for 30% before, that’s worth a lot more than usual.

ChessPlayer101 Registered User
#1,031

Any coupons floating??

stdidit Registered User
#1,032

ChessPlayer101 said:
Any coupons floating??


There is 15% off with electric Ireland rewards, once a month until December, if that's any good to you.

Tar.Aldarion /flails limbs
#1,033

ChessPlayer101 said:
Any coupons floating??


If you're within 5km of mcguinness' takeaway on camden street they've just launched their own site with 20% off your first order https://www.mcguinnesstakeaway.ie/

(It's a normal chipper with burgers, pizzas, kebabs etc and their vegan stuff is unreal so I get stuff off them all the time)

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!