MrVestek Registered User

eddhorse said:
Are the controls touching the touchscreen points for the emulator?

Looks like it.

1 person has thanked this post
Steve X2 Moderator

Christmas printing time. Going small this year

5 people have thanked this post
Steve X2 Moderator

I'm one step closer to 3D printing chocolate and jelly Marios and Links

2 people have thanked this post
Steve X2 Moderator

Not retro related but I know we have a few sci fi fans here.
Decided to have another go at printing a large falcon, took 2 days but it turned out decent enough. 303mm in length, stand is also printed.
Just need to figure out how to paint and age/battle damage it now

8 people have thanked this post
reklamos Registered User

Sorry for asking in here but I'm just wondering is there a group for Irish 3d printers here on boards or anywhere else online. Been printing for a while now and it would be nice to chat to others

Steve X2 Moderator

reklamos said:
Sorry for asking in here but I'm just wondering is there a group for Irish 3d printers here on boards or anywhere else online. Been printing for a while now and it would be nice to chat to others

Not much of a 3D printing scene that I'm aware of in Ireland. There are a few 3DHubs users in Ireland, but i don't know of any actual groups etc.

I did plan on doing a forum or something for Irish users on my 3D print site, but there really didn't seem to be enough people around to make it worthwhile

My Irish 3D printing site.
http://www.thingsin3d.com/

1 person has thanked this post
reklamos Registered User

Steve X2 said:
Not much of a 3D printing scene that I'm aware of in Ireland. There are a few 3DHubs users in Ireland, but i don't know of any actual groups etc.

I did plan on doing a forum or something for Irish users on my 3D print site, but there really didn't seem to be enough people around to make it worthwhile

My Irish 3D printing site.
http://www.thingsin3d.com/

Nice prints.
I thought there would not be many using 3D printers but as the prices are going down the user base should start increasing.
Do you know any good filament suppliers apart from Amazon. I mostly print with PLA and PETG.

Steve X2 Moderator

reklamos said:
Nice prints.
I thought there would not be many using 3D printers but as the prices are going down the user base should start increasing.
Do you know any good filament suppliers apart from Amazon. I mostly print with PLA and PETG.

I generally buy from Colorfabb.com, faberdashery.co.uk and Hobbyking. I'm now working with a 3D printer startup and they also make their own brand of filament, so i get that too. But my current favourite material is Proto-Pasta Aromatic Coffee filament, love the stuff and it smells great

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!