rawn Registered User
#7,336

"Rest In Peace Malcolm Hebdon aka Norris Cole of Corrie"

"He not dead unless he comes out himself with a statement announcing his death well it not true"

8 people have thanked this post
Hector Savage Registered User
#7,337

coolhull said:
"Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept friendship request from James Woods. He is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks."

Ah, no! Not James Woods!
It's a shame. I really enjoyed his performance in the films, 'Once Upon a Time in America' and he also starred in 'Scary Movie 2'.
And now he spends his days hacking BaseFookers. That's so sad.
Well, I guess you never really know someone, eh?

eew piece of candy !

4 people have thanked this post
coolhull Registered User
#7,338

Hector Savage said:
eew piece of candy !

Oh, yeah. I forgot about his role in 'Family Guy'.

1 person has thanked this post
#7,339

I v bean. Acused off bean a Pedofoyl. My sister. (Name of person). Was arested in they square. Talaghata. Manny years ago.

There was another line at the end I left out because it looked like it could be a name and address but as you can imagine it was kind of hard to tell.

10 people have thanked this post
kunst nugget Registered User
#7,340

Ralf
I v bean. Acused off bean a Pedofoyl. My sister. (Name of person). Was arested in they square. Talaghata. Manny years ago.

There was another line at the end I left out because it looked like it could be a name and address but as you can imagine it was kind of hard to tell.

I thought Pedofoyl was some sort of medicine before I read the sentence.

'What's wrong with you, my beautiful little child, have you got the sniffles? Is your nose running? Don't worry, I'll give you a spoonful of Pedofoyl and you'll be right as rain in no time!!!'

15 people have thanked this post
Archeron Registered User
#7,341

kunst nugget said:
I thought Pedofoyl was some sort of medicine before I read the sentence.

'What's wrong with you, my beautiful little child, have you got the sniffles? Is your nose running? Don't worry, I'll give you a spoonful of Pedofoyl and you'll be right as rain in no time!!!'

I was thinking of a large flying dinosaur

5 people have thanked this post
job seeker Registered User
#7,342

This is from a girl I went to secondary school, she wasn't the brightest in the world. But was fond of the sausage!

I Dn't gt it lyk! People compane-in' bout havin 2 gt da dole. I'd luv 2 b a full tymm mummy as a job! Bt I gotta put grube on day tabe! Smeof us gotta wurk parttime!€€€€€ *High 5 emoji**jazz hand emoji* *Monkey covering eyes emoji*(Feeling: Blessed)

Yeah, sound...

13 people have thanked this post
Sadb Registered User
#7,343

“Just wondering could anyone tell me please about claiming tax back for buying gluten free products??“
Same person down thread:
“I can’t find it on revenue site”
Same person down thread:
“Do you need to be working to claim it?”

Eh, if you’re not working, exactly what tax were you expecting to claim back??!!

25 people have thanked this post
emeldc Registered User
#7,344

Sadb said:
“Just wondering could anyone tell me please about claiming tax back for buying gluten free products??“
Same person down thread:
“I can’t find it on revenue site”
Same person down thread:
“Do you need to be working to claim it?”

Eh, if you’re not working, exactly what tax were you expecting to claim back??!!

Not too good on the old Google-iser either.
https://www.revenue.ie/en/personal-tax-credits-reliefs-and-exemptions/health-and-age/health-expenses/special-diet-expenses-for-coeliacs-and-diabetics.aspx

X6.430macman Registered User
#7,345

The stuff that I actually read on this this thread is just depressing, to think there is people that thick out there

23 people have thanked this post
soiseztomabel Registered User
#7,346

Whopper post from a future reformed man....

Decided to hand meself in. Ive been avoiding them pigs ���� for the last months and all its doing is putting life on hold and not being able to progress in life and try get things together for the little angel i have. So against everything i feel im going t hand meself in so its �������� and no ���� for me for a while but fk it at least when i come out this time i have some direction in life and it gives me the strength to stand up and be responsible and look after whats important and thats me princess and me bros and sisters . Only reason im handing meself in is to get sorted so i can be there and be a reliable. So its a late start but its a new start at life its just a pity i will have to do fking god knows how long in that fking dummmmmmmp up the road #transfer Hopefully Staunton gets his bit tonight ������ take care fb buddies see ya in a year !!!!!

2 people have thanked this post
job seeker Registered User
#7,347

soiseztomabel said:
Whopper post from a future reformed man....

Decided to hand meself in. Ive been avoiding them pigs ���� for the last months and all its doing is putting life on hold and not being able to progress in life and try get things together for the little angel i have. So against everything i feel im going t hand meself in so its �������� and no ���� for me for a while but fk it at least when i come out this time i have some direction in life and it g............Yadda, Yadda, Yadda....

If I was a criminal, I'd definitely not be posting it on FB!

razorblunt Registered User
#7,348

^^^^ I admire him not for his honesty but for the unexpected great spelling.

15 people have thanked this post
sligojoek Registered User
#7,349

A new one on me

Showing support for one another... I’m looking for SIX GIRLS to post this message (not share); to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. I think I know who will.. #buddycheck

3 people have thanked this post
sligojoek Registered User
#7,350

Unfailing Prayer to Saint Anthony:

O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers.
Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought, I implore of you to obtain for me (request).
The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms;
and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

** Reply with Amen & Share after you pray.

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!