Jimmy Garlic Registered User

He has to be one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known, not just a stuffed suit like his wooden American counterpart. His steadfast resolve in the face of a proxy war being waged in Ukraine has to be admired, a war that would never have happened if billions weren't poured into Ukraine to kickstart a coup.

Like him or loathe him there is no doubt that Vladimir Putin is a very shrewd operator who is consistently one step ahead of the game.

70 people have thanked this post
lertsnim Registered User

He's a swell guy.

5 people have thanked this post
kneemos Registered User

If I had him for dinner I'd hide the knives.

19 people have thanked this post
jacksie66 Registered User

I heard he's a dab hand in Fifa 15..

1 person has thanked this post
FloatingVoter Registered User

Best leader they've had since Joe Stalin. A brand I trust. Appointed by a drunk. A thief supreme. A murderer of journalists.
Little known fact: he actually body doubles for rats in several b-list horror movies.

66 people have thanked this post
Bullocks Registered User

He can eat 6 double cheeseburgers in McDonald's without taking a drink . If that doesn't deserve appreciation I don't know what does

8 people have thanked this post

He can eat three breakfasts.

4 people have thanked this post
fr336 Registered User

I like him because if ISIS made inroads into Europe he'd crush every last one of them.

107 people have thanked this post
FloatingVoter Registered User

He has sired several winning racehorses and has the pictures to prove it.

46 people have thanked this post
jamesbere Registered User

Only last week he murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick! he's so mean he makes medicine sick!

39 people have thanked this post

Jimmy Garlic said:
He has to be one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known, not just a stuffed suit like his wooden American counterpart. His steadfast resolve in the face of a proxy war being waged in Ukraine has to be admired, a war that would never have happened if billions weren't poured into Ukraine to kickstart a coup.

Like him or loathe him there is no doubt that Vladimir Putin is a very shrewd operator who is consistently one step ahead of the game.

He's a bollocks though, tbh.

85 people have thanked this post
worded Registered User

He reclaimed oil and gas from greedy foreigners back into the state hands, where resources for every country should be. How he did it was more cunning than a fox, but he did it.

18 people have thanked this post
Nicolas Cage Cagerator

Went to school with him. Different guy back then

69 people have thanked this post
Mehaffey1 Registered User

Only man ever to beat the wall practising his tennis volley.

5 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!