vicwatson Registered User

Roses - 753g

Quality Street - 780g

€6.00 until 2nd November in Tesco

IIRC these got down to a fiver last year pre Christmas?

Any other place have any of the ones listed in the thread title on special at present i.e. €6.00 or below ?

1 person has thanked this post
pyramuid man Registered User

Can I suggest that any mention of how big they used to be or how whatever price is or isn't a bargain be left out of this thread.

We all know how big they used to be any how much they all used to cost in fairness.

Anyone else agree?

16 people have thanked this post
snubbleste Banned

Eh, the C midwinter festival is another
two months
sixth of a year
56 days,3 hours & 1 minute away

etc etc..

slave1 Registered User

Heroes are €7 a tub in Tesco ATM, don't know what size the are as I had to destroy the evidence

20 people have thanked this post
inthehole1 Registered User

cadbury heroes,quality street and mars celebrations 780g 4.49 in local eurospar till sunday

2 people have thanked this post
GaGa21 Registered User

inthehole1
cadbury heroes,quality street and mars celebrations 780g 4.49 in local eurospar till sunday

went in for that offer but it was last Sunday. back up to 5.59 now i think.

notfromhere Registered User

pyramuid man said:
Can I suggest that any mention of how big they used to be or how whatever price is or isn't a bargain be left out of this thread.

We all know how big they used to be any how much they all used to cost in fairness.

Anyone else agree?

No.

3 people have thanked this post
kn Registered User

I like the new plastic tubs as the 'shrinking' cadbury's roses was taking up a ridiculously small amount of the big tin as they reduced the volume in them year after year. They started off around 1.5kg's and are now just half that.

With the cutting of costs with the new packaging I'd imagine we will see them down to circa €4 by some retailers for Christmas. I bet we will even see a €3.99!

2 people have thanked this post

GaGa21 said:
went in for that offer but it was last Sunday. back up to 5.59 now i think.

got email only today to say it was avaliable till nov 2nd

GaGa21 Registered User

inthehole1
got email only today to say it was avaliable till nov 2nd

I wonder is that for members only? I went into the store on bath ave and they had the higher price up. When i looked at the poster again in the window it had sunday 26th.....but maybe I'm wrong......

GaGa21 said:
I wonder is that for members only? I went into the store on bath ave and they had the higher price up. When i looked at the poster again in the window it had sunday 26th.....but maybe I'm wrong......

You could be right about it been for club members

ectoraige Registered User

pyramuid man said:

Anyone else agree?

So long as everybody remembers too that the Roses aren't as nice as they used to be and don't give me any. Quality Street FTW.

lashofeye Registered User

has to be a eurp spar not a spar if you get my drift !

vicwatson Registered User

inthehole1 said:

Now we're talking ! Cheers

EDIT - or maybe not as I dont see them on their website ;-(

noodler Registered User

ectoraige said:
So long as everybody remembers too that the Roses aren't as nice as they used to be and don't give me any. Quality Street FTW.

Yes. Sort it out Cadburys.

Get the lovely Velvet Caramel one back in the green wrapper - the coffee one is an imposter!

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!