bigmickey.ie Verified representative

n1ck said:
Hi there, myself and my partner are looking for a king size mattress. She has an older one which I've had trouble trying to find a new version of - she has a bad back and this has actually been great for her.

It's a Therawrap with Visco Foam by Therapedic (by Briody) - I'm wondering do you have anything similar? Not sure if this is pocket sprung but that is what we're looking for. Sorry, i've taken the name directly off the label on the mattress so if it means nothing, apologies!

Appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick

Had a look but could not find that exact mattress. Can you call to our shop in Longford or to the Dublin Beds stand (N42) at the Ideal Homes Show in the RDS from 26th to 29th October. We will be launching some new models and doing some really good promotion deals at the show. We will also be doing something here on Boards for you guys to coincide with this.

BigMickey Team

1 person has thanked this post

bewhiched said:
Hi I'm looking for a good kingsize matress to Drogheda hoping you can help Thanks plus have you good quality bed too even a double please

Hi bewhiched

We have so many different ones in stock. Always at least 1000 mattresses to choose from. Give a call or pm us your number and we will do our best to find something that might suit you at a good price.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

043 3345488

086 8356888

tatranska Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi Nick

Had a look but could not find that exact mattress. Can you call to our shop in Longford or to the Dublin Beds stand (N42) at the Ideal Homes Show in the RDS from 26th to 29th October. We will be launching some new models and doing some really good promotion deals at the show. We will also be doing something here on Boards for you guys to coincide with this.

BigMickey Team

Waiting eagerly for end of month :-D

2 people have thanked this post
n1ck Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi Nick

BigMickey Team

Have my tickets ready for Ideal Homes already! Will see you guys there

n1ck said:
Have my tickets ready for Ideal Homes already! Will see you guys there

Hi nick

We have a quantity of Free Tickets that are good for everyday entry. I think the ones you get on line are for a specific day. Looking forward to seeing you. The stand is N42 dublinbeds.ie It's Fiona's stand but we will be giving her a help out

Any of you guys want a free ticket , just ask.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Green Peter Registered User

Hi Mickey

I'm looking for 2 single bed mattresses for a holiday rental property, Im also looking for two pine headboards to replace what i have, the divan bases seem fine. Would you have any single combo bed / matteress deals?

Regards

peter

Green Peter said:
Hi Mickey

I'm looking for 2 single bed mattresses for a holiday rental property, Im also looking for two pine headboards to replace what i have, the divan bases seem fine. Would you have any single combo bed / matteress deals?

Regards

peter

Hi Peter

Single mattresses E50- E65- E75 -E99 and so on

Pine Headboards from E59 but we have Oak or white or cream in wood for E30

We have single frames that includes a headboard from E99

Thanks

romperstomper Registered User

Hi,

Im looking for a bed, mattress & headboard for a childs room: 6*3ft bed, no slats, underbed storage (on one side if available). Would you have?

romperstomper said:
Hi,

Im looking for a bed, mattress & headboard for a childs room: 6*3ft bed, no slats, underbed storage (on one side if available). Would you have?

Hi

We have single storage beds with drawers or with a slider in the side. Drawers from 25 euro each. Sliders can be free in some cases. Cheapest single bed and headboard with a slider from 199 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

romperstomper Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi

We have single storage beds with drawers or with a slider in the side. Drawers from 25 euro each. Sliders can be free in some cases. Cheapest single bed and headboard with a slider from 199 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Thanks for that. have you got a link? what is the difference between a slider and a drawer?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!