jdk123 Registered User

Hi Bigmickey team,

Do you have a hypo-allergenic single mattress in stock for someone with bad asthma?

Many thanks,
John

bigmickey.ie Verified representative

jdk123 said:
Hi Bigmickey team,

Do you have a hypo-allergenic single mattress in stock for someone with bad asthma?

Many thanks,
John

Hi John

Should have a few different ones. What type quality / budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

jdk123 Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi Joh

Should have a few different ones. What type quality / budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

something like the jade 1500 based on other comments you've posted?

OAOB Registered User

Hi BM

Looking at a double mattress in Ikea and thinking of getting the Hidrasund or the Hokkasen.

Have you any mattresses of a similar quality and price range as that? I'm looking for a firm mattress

Thanks

jdk123 said:
something like the jade 1500 based on other comments you've posted?

Hi

I think we have got you sorted. Delivery of Jade 1500 on it's way to you this morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

OAOB said:
Hi BM

Looking at a double mattress in Ikea and thinking of getting the Hidrasund or the Hokkasen.

Have you any mattresses of a similar quality and price range as that? I'm looking for a firm mattress

Thanks

Hi

I just had a quick look but could not see in the information how many pocket spring each model is. Will check further when I get a chance or perhaps you may know yourself ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

thehamo Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi

I just had a quick look but could not see in the information how many pocket spring each model is. Will check further when I get a chance or perhaps you may know yourself ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi do you have any Gel mattresses in stock?

kceire Moderator

BM team.
Looking for a new king size bed with the hotel style headboard.
Also looking for the beds that lift up to provide storage underneath.

What options are available. I don’t a want a cheap bed that I’ll have to replace in a year or 2 so prepared to pay for quality.

jdk123 Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi

I think we have got you sorted. Delivery of Jade 1500 on it's way to you this morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Sorted - thanks a lot!
John

jdk123 said:
Sorted - thanks a lot!
John

Hi

Yes, delivery was yesterday I believe. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey Team

thehamo said:
Hi do you have any Gel mattresses in stock?

HI

We carry a 1000 pocket gel and a 2000 pocket gel mattress in stock and on display. They would be of the higher quality type but not as expensive as other shops. We also have a new gel model coming this coming week and will be putting it on display in our shop as soon as it arrives. It will also be on display at the Ideal Homes show in the RDS, Dublin next month.

Bigmickey Team

kceire said:
BM team.
Looking for a new king size bed with the hotel style headboard.
Also looking for the beds that lift up to provide storage underneath.

What options are available. I don’t a want a cheap bed that I’ll have to replace in a year or 2 so prepared to pay for quality.

Hi Kceire

We have half ottoman with 2 drawers by Silentnight on offer or do you need a full ottoman ? We also have a huge range of headboards at great prices. We get custom made headboards and matching ottomans in a vast range of colours also. Many are on display in our showroom in Longford.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

melonstar Registered User

Hello,
Im looking for 6ft by 6ft mattress for my mother in law. The bed was custom made years ago hence the measurements.
Would you be able to help?
Thanks!

melonstar said:
Hello,
Im looking for 6ft by 6ft mattress for my mother in law. The bed was custom made years ago hence the measurements.
Would you be able to help?
Thanks!

Hi melonstar

No problem whatsoever. We can have this made for you from budget price mattress right up to something of really high quality. Do you know what type quality she needs or price she wishes to spend ?

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Trish56 Registered User

Are the mattresses included in these prices and if not can you quote for same .

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi Zefer,

Yes we have a couple of different styles. Please see product link attached of the Pavo bunk bed;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-pavo-wooden-white-high-sleeper/

The Nova bunk bed is very popular but it is a full double on the bottom. Please see link attached;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/nova-white-triple-sleeper/

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!