Jay Dee Registered User

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Single Mattresses.
I've seen the website and it's confusing me.
The mattresses would have to be firm, hardwearing, good quality material.
Not saying yours are not...... just can't workout which ones I should look at.

Delivery to Cork city.

Thanks

Jay

1 person has thanked this post
fergald Registered User

Hi.

Ok mad request, stayed in clayton hotel wexford. Matress was amazing so I decided to check. It was a clayton 1000 spring matress. Think it was king koil not sure.

Ever heard of this.

Bought a durabed tencel 1000 6 months ago and to say it has been a disaster is an understatement. It's too warm and we both have back pain most mornings.

Looking for a king size. What would you think would be best. I like soft.

Thanks fergald

KathleenF Registered User

Also is there anywhere in Dublin I can view/try out the mattresses? I can’t get to Longford until later on in the month, thanks.

bigmickey.ie Verified representative

KathleenF said:
Hi Mickey. Looking for two full double beds with excellent quality, supportive comfortable mattresses. Really like a king Koil 1400 pocket sprung mattress I saw today with 4 drawer storage divan and fabric headboard. Wondering if you’d anything similar in stock and how much it would be? Thanks.

Hi Kathleen

We don't stock King Koil but we have many other big brand beds and mattresses at discounted prices. We still have some John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung mattresses for 499 euro. Bases with 4 drawers from 250 euro to 350 euro. Fabric headboards from 59 euro.

Give me a call and we will work out something for you to try some of them without having to call down to us. 043 3345488/ 0868356888

Thanks

Bigmickey

illdoit2morrow said:
Hey Mickey,

Do you still have the John Lewis mattress in stock? Size double, and I'll be looking for a divan with some storage and a headboard.

You're not open Sundays by any chance?

Yes but not many double mattresses in John Lewis left. Bases and headboards are no problem. We open Sundays from 12 to 5pm

Thanks

Bigmickey

Jay Dee said:
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Single Mattresses.
I've seen the website and it's confusing me.
The mattresses would have to be firm, hardwearing, good quality material.
Not saying yours are not...... just can't workout which ones I should look at.

Delivery to Cork city.

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay

We have budget ones from 50 euro upwards. It all depends on budget. You get what you pay for. One of our biggest sellers is the Raz. Hotels and Guest Houses buy this all the time and no issues. Price is 199 euro for single. You can spend less and you can also spend much more. We go to Cork on a regular basis and it's free delivery.

Bigmickey

fergald said:
Hi.

Ok mad request, stayed in clayton hotel wexford. Matress was amazing so I decided to check. It was a clayton 1000 spring matress. Think it was king koil not sure.

Ever heard of this.

Bought a durabed tencel 1000 6 months ago and to say it has been a disaster is an understatement. It's too warm and we both have back pain most mornings.

Looking for a king size. What would you think would be best. I like soft.

Thanks fergald

Hi Fergald

You could phone the hotel and ask them exactly what it was. We don't sell durabed either. We still have some kingsize in John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung for 499 euro. Many of the guys on here got them and all positive so far. We also have many others in stock. We always have over a thousand mattresses in stock at all times. Give me a call if you like 043 3345488 or 086 8356888

thanks

Bigmickey

illdoit2morrow said:
Hey Mickey,

Do you still have the John Lewis mattress in stock? Size double, and I'll be looking for a divan with some storage and a headboard.

You're not open Sundays by any chance?

Yes some left but not many. Open Sundays 12 to 5pm.

Thanks

Bigmickey

KathleenF Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi Kathleen

We don't stock King Koil but we have many other big brand beds and mattresses at discounted prices. We still have some John Lewis 5000 pocket sprung mattresses for 499 euro. Bases with 4 drawers from 250 euro to 350 euro. Fabric headboards from 59 euro.

Give me a call and we will work out something for you to try some of them without having to call down to us. 043 3345488/ 0868356888

Thanks

Bigmickey

Great stuff thanks, I’ll be onto you tomorrow.

Jay Dee Registered User

Hi,

Can you give me a link to the € 199.00 one and and another one or two € 200/250.00 if possible.

Thanks

Jay

zefer Registered User

Hi
Looking for a triple bunk with a double mattress. (have the single mattress already)

Can you let me know if you have anything?

thanks

Stupify Registered User

Looking for two beds myself soon, a double and a king. Do you still have a few of the John Lewis?

Faith+1 Registered User

Do you sell Mini-Double Mattresses? I don't require a base as the one I have is perfect. Thanks.

Cherry_Cola Registered User

Hi Mick,

Looking to order a John Lewis double mattress to Cork. Just wondering if you do removal of the old one also? Thanks.

mick4_2000 Registered User

bigmickey.ie said:
Hi mick4_2000

Should have all that for you within your budget. Just back from UK this morning and got some walnut bedroom furniture. Should have a matching headboard also. Trailer is in Dublin Port so have to get it down and emptied.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hey guys can you send on the links to these if you have them up somewhere as I won't be able to travel to view them and would prefer to sort it from home and get the stuff delivered.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!