lachin Registered User

Hi can you send me on a link for a single bed with a goodish mattress....suitable for a child, also a double mattress suitable for a guestroom, comfy but not overly expensive. I'm not seeing much on site

flintash Registered User

Hi im looking at some mattresses on your website, but cant see their sizes. Im looking for 190x90 in price range 99-150

angeldaisy Moderator

bigmickey.ie said:
Here is the link on our site to the Sealy Kingsize sets that we have on offer currently for those of you that have asked for it.

http://bigmickey.ie/product/sealy-essentials-king-size-set/

Just wondering if this set comes with the headboard as well?

_Whimsical_ Registered User

Hey Mick, you have some lovely headboards that allow you choose fabric. I was wondering if you can get bed bases in the same fabrics, particularly the leather look ones ? I have noticed some other manufacturers doing it now and it looks really well to have them matching.

bigmickey.ie Verified representative

angeldaisy said:
Just wondering if this set comes with the headboard as well?

Hi angeldaisy

Apologies for only answering this now, I was away getting new stock.

You can get a fabric headboard with this deal for the discounted price of 50 euro extra.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

lachin said:
Hi can you send me on a link for a single bed with a goodish mattress....suitable for a child, also a double mattress suitable for a guestroom, comfy but not overly expensive. I'm not seeing much on site

Hi lachin

Our biggest seller is The Raz which I think this thread was started about. A sinle mattress and base 299 euro. The double mattress is 299 euro also. The mattresses are fill both sides so you can turn for longer life. Are those prices within your budget if not then we have plenty of cheaper ones also.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

flintash said:
Hi im looking at some mattresses on your website, but cant see their sizes. Im looking for 190x90 in price range 99-150

A standard single mattress is 90cm X 190cm. Prices start at 65 euro. We have plenty of different ones within your budget. We even have the Signature Sleep pocket sprung mattress for 149 euro still in stock. Give me a call at some stage 086 8356888 / 043 3345488

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

_Whimsical_ said:
Hey Mick, you have some lovely headboards that allow you choose fabric. I was wondering if you can get bed bases in the same fabrics, particularly the leather look ones ? I have noticed some other manufacturers doing it now and it looks really well to have them matching.

Hi _Whimsical_

Yes, we get these all the time. We do quite a lot of custom orders these days. Generally get them in to stock within a week or so. We have all the sample fabrics in our showroom and you can even supply your own fabric provided it's up to standard.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!