snubbleste Banned

So, spend €25 in Dunnes, get a voucher for €5 off your next €25 grocery shop and so on..
http://pages.cdn.pagesuite.com/d/9/d93f0feb-aa20-4354-8d90-ee7406266191/page.pdf

16 people have thanked this post
Yggr of Asgard Registered User

Just make sure you read the small print when it comes to the higher qualifying amounts (75/100€, the € off vouchers are for 2 transactions not one.

You can't spend 100€ now, get 20€ voucher for your next 100€ shop, you get 2 x 10€ vouchers for amounts over 50€, so you need to split the shopping at check-out or go more than once.

But a 20% discount is not bad.

1 person has thanked this post
flatpack Registered User

great op,
i wonder can i use this voucher to buy fujitsu tablet m532 from tesco (current price149€

vickers209 Registered User

Be aware it Says off your NEXT Shop.
That you will get a till voucher to be used on your next shop

snubbleste Banned

Eh it says so in the title, the body and the advert. Obvious.

2 people have thanked this post
barneyrub Registered User

dublin-texas said:
Just make sure you read the small print when it comes to the higher qualifying amounts (75/100€, the € off vouchers are for 2 transactions not one.

You can't spend 100€ now, get 20€ voucher for your next 100€ shop, you get 2 x 10€ vouchers for amounts over 50€, so you need to split the shopping at check-out or go more than once.

But a 20% discount is not bad.

IT's better that way though. Gives you more flexibility when spending the vouchers

Davy Category Moderator

Full details

Not as good as the aldi vouchers but could be handy.

Terms

*Spend €75 and receive 1 x €10 off €50 and 1 x €5 off €25 voucher to be used on 2 separate shops. Spend €100 and receive 2 x €10 vouchers to be used on 2 separate shops. **Offer excludes timepiece restaurants, clothing, homeware, tobacco products, medicines, lottery products, infant milk formula, checkout bags, gift vouchers, gift cards, savings stamps or mobile top-up. To claim voucher, spend €25 or more on groceries in DUNNES STORES. Present this voucher at the checkout at the beginning of your transaction. Can only be used provided the specified minimum amount has been spent on items from the department(s) specified and in a single transaction. Valid only in the store(s) specified. Copied damaged or defaced coupons will not be accepted. This voucher is and shall remain at all times the property of DUNNES STORES. Only one voucher per customer, per transaction and per visit. Voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher offer. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Valid dates are displayed on voucher. No change given.

2 people have thanked this post
Lisha Registered User

Cool thanks for heads up. Was thinking of doing weekly shop there this week now I definitely will ....every little helps and all that

1 person has thanked this post
AlanS181824 Banned

I never got the Aldi offer.

Currently getting SuperQuinm/SuperValu €10 off €40/€50 spend which does us grand!

AlanS181824 Banned

So you can't print this off then can ye?

yellow hen Registered User

I just used one of the €8 off €40 vouchers and got the €5 off €25 with my reciept. I don't really like dunnes but tonight I just bought everything that was on offer. All toiletries and cleaning products.

JTMan Registered User

vickers209 said:
Be aware it Says off your NEXT Shop.
That you will get a till voucher to be used on your next shop

Are Tesco accepting these vouchers as money off your current shop.

lau1247 Registered User

AlanS181824 said:
So you can't print this off then can ye?

Can't you read man No.. Kidding, I know where you're coming from.

You can print it off when you spend sufficient amount of money in dunnes to get your receipt

AlanS181824 Banned

lau1247 said:
Can't you read man No.. Kidding, I know where you're coming from.

You can print it off when you spend sufficient amount of money in dunnes to get your receipt

Awh!

Wonder could ye say... I lost my original but I happened to take a picture and print it off.... Haha!

Quackster Moderator

JTMan said:
Are Tesco accepting these vouchers as money off your current shop.

If you spend over €75 and get two vouchers, there's some sense in using one in Tesco (assuming they'll accept them) if you wish to.

But if you spend €25 to €75, you're much better off using your single voucher in Dunnes, if you can, to generate yet another voucher and so on.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!