Duke O Smiley Registered User
#3,751

I've seen that car countless times, it really gets around.

tc20 Registered User
#3,752

Manta in Bray a week or so ago.
The Mini (if you can spot it ) was in Blackrock - I've seen it there before a good while back, so a daily driver most likely.

Attachments
'87 Manta.jpg Mini.jpg
6 people have thanked this post
Dades Would you like to know more?
#3,753

That Mini seems to live there. I park beside it regularly on my O'Briens wine run!

3 people have thanked this post
#3,754

That Manta is absolutely class. I saw it at Terenure a few years ago in the spectator's car park

2 people have thanked this post
#3,755

In Donaghmede

17 people have thanked this post
#3,756

VW up 'de mountains. Also spotted Dades of this parish in his 924 in Topaz Kilmacanoge..I was in the '88 Transit!

13 people have thanked this post
sligojoek Registered User
#3,757

Speaking of Transits, a friend of mine tok this at a show in London today

15 people have thanked this post
SmartinMartin Registered User
#3,758

Duke O Smiley said:
VW up 'de mountains. Also spotted Dades of this parish in his 924 in Topaz Kilmacanoge..I was in the '88 Transit!

I see Hitler's driving it.

5 people have thanked this post
kev1.3s Registered User
#3,759

Didn't get a picture but spotted a lovely lancia Aurelia b20 coupe in navy blue in ballon today.

Dades Would you like to know more?
#3,760

Duke O Smiley said:
That was indeed me! Had just climbed the Sugarloaf with the kids and stopped to put some juice in the familywagon.

I didn't spot the Transit as I was distracted by a big campervan thinking it would be cool to go touring in one but not to own it!

Today was a perfect day to be driving something interesting in Wicklow.

BionicRasher Registered User
#3,761

1974 Beatle
It lives near me but this is the first time I have seen it out and about this year.

Attachments
20180218_150149.jpg
2 people have thanked this post
w124man Registered User
#3,762

BionicRasher said:
1974 Beatle
It lives near me but this is the first time I have seen it out and about this year.

That's between Fota and Cobh just over the bridge

1 person has thanked this post
unkel Category Moderator
#3,763

Dades said:
That was indeed me! Had just climbed the Sugarloaf with the kids and stopped to put some juice in the familywagon.

Ha! I saw a smashing looking black 924 at the Sugarloaf car park yesterday and was just about to PM you now to ask if that was you

You might have seen me up the mountain. Had 3 girls with me and our puppy Labrador - her first proper hike!

#3,764

Jaysus lads we could have staged an impromptu meet between the three of us

6 people have thanked this post
unkel Category Moderator
#3,765

Nice! You own that camper? It looks like it came out of the factory recently, not 30 years ago.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!