Charlie19 Registered User

All bbq's half price in H&M for this weekend.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/barbeques/master-cook-classic-500-bbq-5-burner/invt/055913

Its not displayed on their site but I received a text with the offer.

But hurry

5 people have thanked this post
heathersonline Registered User

Charlie19 said:

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/barbeques/master-cook-classic-500-bbq-5-burner/invt/055913

But hurry

We bought the 6 burner, think it's an extra tenner or so, the 600 model

Can't see this offer ,is it over ?

heathersonline Registered User

sword1 said:
Can't see this offer ,is it over ?

Haven't started yet, people hat are registered with them get a text 3 days early that allows them get their specials early. If you head in and wany one, just tell them you left your phone at home, they'll apply the code for you

1 person has thanked this post
dubsuperstar Registered User

These are never worth the orginal price quoted. The half price is the right price.

12 people have thanked this post
bikerboy_ie Registered User

dubsuperstar said:
These are never worth the orginal price quoted. The half price is the right price.

I would say that some of the larger 600 models especially the one priced at €215 are probably worth their price. certainly cheaper than the likes of Woodies, B&Q. We bought one 2 years ago and have used it faultlessly for the last two Summers

Charlie19 Registered User

heathersonline said:
We bought the 6 burner, think it's an extra tenner or so, the 600 model

I'm tempted to go for the 600 platinum @ €350 looks like a good grill for the price.

bennyc Registered User

i went up and had a good look at these yesterday, I dont think the gas burners would be great, I would prefer a gas bbq that you put the coals into over these that heats the coals and then gives the charcoal effect.

What I did see was the 21" kettle BBQ at 70 odd quid. That was great value and a true bbq imo.

3 people have thanked this post
IRCA Registered User

Charlie19 said:

But hurry

Any chance you could send the promo code - in the market for a BBQ this weekend

Fr_Dougal Registered User

bennyc said:
i went up and had a good look at these yesterday, I dont think the gas burners would be great, I would prefer a gas bbq that you put the coals into over these that heats the coals and then gives the charcoal effect.

What I did see was the 21" kettle BBQ at 70 odd quid. That was great value and a true bbq imo.

You can do that with most modern bbqs, remove the heat reflectors and add the volcanic rocks. But if you want a real charcoal flavour you don't need to do this, all you need to do is buy a pack of BBQ wood chips, put them in some tinfoil, pierce the foil and place it below the griddle of the BBQ.

The volcanic coals in a gas don't give the flavour to a BBQ by the way, it's the vapour off the fats etc. that flavour the food.

2 people have thanked this post

I still can't see this offer,could someone send me the code please

erkifino Registered User

Tempted to go in for a look... No code though...

ccazza Registered User

Code is 053655

1 person has thanked this post
markc1184 Registered User

sword1 said:
I still can't see this offer,could someone send me the code please

The deal doesn't start officially until tomorrow but if you have the code they text you, you can buy 3 days in advance. Have to say I've never been asked for the actual code once I've mentioned I got the text. It's well worth signing up for the text service next time your in store providing you don't mind receiving a text once a month.

Kilteragh Registered User

Great Bargain Alert as I was in the market for one of the these. Went in to the Limerick store. Got great advice from one of the girls who knew her stuff. She told me that the most expensive one which was mostly stainless steel was less weather proof than the next one down and was €125 cheaper so that's what I got.

Code not needed as they are marked down. Flying out the door.

Thanks to the OP and others in the thread.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!