TheWatcher182 said:
Any one know if these are going any cheaper elsewhere other than Argos' 220 current price?

Did you try contacting the poster of this:

pjproby said:
I bought the 2800 on 26/12/2017. i have used it about a dozen times. I have registered it. i prefer my americanos. If anybody want to buy it at €113 cash its available. Else I will put it on adverts. I live in Clondalkin.

mad m Registered User

Oh you little dancer. Got it in post today !! Free when you registered machine. Mine is the 4200s

6 people have thanked this post
fmul9798 Registered User

Did you use a normal Irish address and what postcode?

mad m said:
Oh you little dancer. Got it in post today !! Free when you registered machine. Mine is the 4200s

1 person has thanked this post
glasso Registered User

what date did you register it do you mind saying?

the_pod Registered User

@flangemeistro - Why not do the milk first? That's what I've always done with my Saeco

pjproby Registered User

Re machine for sale in Clondalkin.

that machine is now sold-thanks for all the interest.

mad m Registered User

glasso said:
what date did you register it do you mind saying?

End of November glasso

mad m Registered User

fmul9798 said:
Did you use a normal Irish address and what postcode?

Yes. Registered my Irish address

stimpson Registered User

Did it come by standard post or courier?

mad m Registered User

stimpson said:
Did it come by standard post or courier?

An post, signature required.

flangemeistro Registered User

the_pod said:
@flangemeistro - Why not do the milk first? That's what I've always done with my Saeco

Ya I also do the milk first with my Krups and Panasonic B2C but this one takes an age to cool down after frothing milk before it will let you select espresso.

supue Registered User

flangemeistro said:
Ya I also do the milk first with my Krups and Panasonic B2C but this one takes an age to cool down after frothing milk before it will let you select espresso.

There’s an easy fix to that. When you switch back to espresso the lights stay flashing for the coffee until it cools down. To speed this up, open the steam wand - the last remains of steam will come out, then hot water flows for a few seconds, then close the steam wand. The coffee should be good to go - if not, repeat for a few seconds more. You’ll get to know how long you need to do this for after a few attempts.

4 people have thanked this post
DarkBlonde Registered User

mad m said:

Mine got delivered today, also have the 4200 so was mid December when I registered. I only just got my Ponaire order yesterday so plenty of coffee to get through!

travist Registered User

travist said:
At the time on purchase of machine I was offered some sort of extended warranty but usually do not take these. It was about 36 Euro I think. Did people buy it?

I have not taken it out of box yet, so was wondering should I still try get the extended warranty?

jayjbe Registered User

travist said:
I have not taken it out of box yet, so was wondering should I still try get the extended warranty?

I think you can go for product insurance within a certain period of purchase. Even if opened.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!