Badly Drunk Boy Registered User
#9,031

I have a sorta trivial thing to make me happy. Today was up and down and all around.

I went to work an hour early so I could get to the bank to lodge my cheque of €199.78 from Irish Water. A third of the way there (from work), the chain on my bike broke. I wheeled it to the bank but my bike shop is a few doors up, so that was grand.

I got home and there was a catalogue from Oxendales in the post. And a letter from the National Lottery. "Howya, Badly Drunk Boy! Fill out the enclosed Claim Form and we'll give you €1906."

I got 5 numbers on Wednesday's Lotto. But the bike will cost cost €110 to fix.

34 people have thanked this post
NollagShona Registered User
#9,032

Waiting on my flight to Orly to see Munster play Racing!

8 people have thanked this post
rainbow kirby Moderator
#9,033

NollagShona said:
Waiting on my flight to Orly to see Munster play Racing!


The other half is going to that as well, Eurostar on Sunday morning.

TH that it's the weekend and we have multiple kinds of chocolate in the fridge.

10 people have thanked this post
WhiteRoses Registered User
#9,034

Not having to iron an outfit for tomorrow. Not having to pack a lunch. Not having to set an alarm. Friday nights, I think I’m in love with you.

19 people have thanked this post
misstearheus Registered User
#9,035

Spoiler (Show)



I may have gone an extra un-necessary additional 12kms there and 12kms back to the next town over to get me some Muller Corner Pack of Yoghurts with the Choc and Rice bits cos none of the 3 Local Shops had them. But dayum they are goooodddd. Tasty!

8 people have thanked this post
northgirl Registered User
#9,036

Despite my sadness, happy for my younger brother who life is going great for.

12 people have thanked this post
erica74 Registered User
#9,037

misstearheus said:
Spoiler (Show)



I may have gone an extra un-necessary additional 12kms there and 12kms back to the next town over to get me some Muller Corner Pack of Yoghurts with the Choc and Rice bits cos none of the 3 Local Shops had them. But dayum they are goooodddd. Tasty!


I hear you, last day of my period today and the world already seems brighter

4 people have thanked this post
blade1 Registered User
#9,038

erica74 said:
last day of my period today and the world already seems brighter

Yep,I'm sure the whole boards community will reap the benefits of this too!

4 people have thanked this post
erica74 Registered User
#9,039

blade1 said:
Yep,I'm sure the whole boards community will reap the benefits of this too!



See? I can laugh again!!

11 people have thanked this post
Trigger Happy Registered User
#9,040

Waking up after 10 hours good deep sleep.
#winning

9 people have thanked this post
the purple tin Registered User
#9,041

Badly Drunk Boy said:
I have a sorta trivial thing to make me happy. Today was up and down and all around.

I went to work an hour early so I could get to the bank to lodge my cheque of €199.78 from Irish Water. A third of the way there (from work), the chain on my bike broke. I wheeled it to the bank but my bike shop is a few doors up, so that was grand.

I got home and there was a catalogue from Oxendales in the post. And a letter from the National Lottery. "Howya, Badly Drunk Boy! Fill out the enclosed Claim Form and we'll give you €1906."

I got 5 numbers on Wednesday's Lotto. But the bike will cost cost €110 to fix.

110 to fix a chain are you sure he's not taking you for a ride?

6 people have thanked this post
northgirl Registered User
#9,042

Was my birthday yesterday and it was a really hard day I just wanted to pass over. Which it now thankfully has. Feeling a bit of a weight off and a smidge hopeful for the next year ahead.

19 people have thanked this post
Colser Registered User
#9,043

northgirl said:
Was my birthday yesterday and it was a really hard day I just wanted to pass over. Which it now thankfully has. Feeling a bit of a weight off and a smidge hopeful for the next year ahead.


Belated birthday wishes northgirl..fingers crossed that next year is a great one for you.x

The boots that I've had my eye on for a few weeks were reduced by 30e ,bought them and will wear them tonight,ridiculous how happy this makes me.ðŸ˜

18 people have thanked this post
LadyMacBeth_ Registered User
#9,044

northgirl said:
Was my birthday yesterday and it was a really hard day I just wanted to pass over. Which it now thankfully has. Feeling a bit of a weight off and a smidge hopeful for the next year ahead.


Belated Happy Birthday Northgirl. Very glad to hear you feel a bit of hope for the next year ahead.

9 people have thanked this post
Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#9,045

northgirl said:
Was my birthday yesterday and it was a really hard day I just wanted to pass over. Which it now thankfully has. Feeling a bit of a weight off and a smidge hopeful for the next year ahead.





It's nearly dinner time....... This makes me happy as I'm starved of the hunger!

10 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!