...__... Registered User

As the title says I caught a guy in a van from a big chain of polish shops trying to dump outside my house, got him just in time so no mess to clean up. he jumped back in and drove off, I went to one of there shops to get the managers number only after I told him I have it on cctv he said he would call me back, he sent the driver back to apologise. that clown admitted it wasnt his first time. I told him I wanted his boss to ring me and explain what he will do about it no call so I rang them I was told not to ring again that they didnt care.

so boardsies how can I make them care.
ps will upload video to youtube later.

3 people have thanked this post
Specialun Registered User

Burn the building down and if the cops call tell them dont call again as you dont care

15 people have thanked this post
Irish Steve Moderator

You should have a litter warden in your area. Give them a copy, and just maybe some real enforcement action will be taken.

Then again, it might not, all depends on how clear the video is, and how sure they can be about the actions, or potential actions.

9 people have thanked this post

Ring the council and have these leeches prosecuted!

8 people have thanked this post
FearDark Banned

Polish or polish?

9 people have thanked this post
intellectual dosser Registered User

They have an email address? You should put them forward to a few online subscriptions they may be interested in. It requires very little effort on your part however you won't have the enjoyment of watching your revenge in process.

1 person has thanked this post

FearDark said:
Polish or polish?

Shoe polish

Upload to youtube is a good one. Hopefully the shop name is on the side of the van and visible in the video?
Perhaps tip off your local paper about the video? If it is a slow news day then they may be interested.

But remember the shop folks know where you live, so expect a few beatings from some unemployed poles.

4 people have thanked this post
...__... Registered User

Done that but as he didnt get a chance to get the crap out of the van no action can be taken our warden is brilliant i give him tons of work

...__... Registered User

oh the name is on the side in big letters
apologies to the big chain of shoe polish companies and mr sheen you know it wasnt you

RayM Registered User ☭

...__... said:
As the title says I caught a guy in a van from a big chain of polish shops trying to dump outside my house, got him just in time so no mess to clean up.

When you say 'polish', do you mean polish or Polish? I need to know whether I should respond with cleaning-product-based puns or just the usual thinly veiled racism.

30 people have thanked this post
Foxhound38 Registered User

Ring the Council and the Gardai - dumping is becoming a scourge in our cities (I have to deal with it nearly every week on a massive scale). Have them make an example of these cretins

5 people have thanked this post
The Backwards Man Registered User

Get a wee spitfire and an old pilot and fly over to their shop and shine all their products.

Foxhound38 Registered User

Oh and name and shame the business - possibly with a letter to local media too if you have proof of the act.

The Pheasant2 Registered User

You can't get hit with defamation if they actually ARE breaking the law right?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!