liger Registered User
#1,636

Junipers said:
I don't suppose anyone knows if the training school will be opening up any time soon?

Nothing supposed to happen anytime soon.

18months at least would be my guess. that's just a guess.

1 person has thanked this post
Don Vito Registered User
#1,637

Anyone else hear they are recruiting again soon ?

Stephen15 Registered User
#1,638

Don Vito said:
Anyone else hear they are recruiting again soon ?

Only Go-Ahead Dublin are recruiting atm who are taking over a number of current DB routes. I suspect there will be no recruitment by DB until after they pass the baton over to GA.

https://www.go-aheaddublin.ie/careers/

Don Vito Registered User
#1,639

Stephen15 said:
Only Go-Ahead Dublin are recruiting atm who are taking over a number of current DB routes. I suspect there will be no recruitment by DB until after they pass the baton over to GA.

https://www.go-aheaddublin.ie/careers/

DB are hiring just as I'd heard.
Numerous people have received Emails offering them the positions they went for over a year ago, a fresh medical to be done though.

dashcamdanny Registered User
#1,640

Don Vito said:
DB are hiring just as I'd heard.
Numerous people have received Emails offering them the positions they went for over a year ago, a fresh medical to be done though.

60 to 90 expected at the training centre this year. All the trainers are gearing up for it. Red learner buses being dusted off.

steevem23 Registered User
#1,641

Hello , when you say some have been offered position does that mean that they have already done all the tests before. I only did the aptitude test early 2017. Then they sent me letter saying they were full capacity.

dashcamdanny Registered User
#1,642

steevem23 said:
Hello , when you say some have been offered position does that mean that they have already done all the tests before. I only did the aptitude test early 2017. Then they sent me letter saying they were full capacity.

I would think you may get a call later on in the year as there were many at a further stage. If they need that many you will be in with a good chance.

sharktail Registered User
#1,643

get you D licence make things go fast,
guy i know get job offer.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!