tajd Registered User
#751

I cannot see no cyber deals on amazon ?

Elro Registered User
#752

ronanc1000 said:
Will amazon uk have cyber Monday deals today?


tajd said:
I cannot see no cyber deals on amazon ?


There are deals they're just not very good and not very cyber.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27?ie=UTF8&node=350613011

It's kind of strange really, Amazon.de don't seem to have any cyber monday deals either despite the fact that they had a banner on the homepage counting down to it the whole of last week.

_Kaiser_ Registered User
#753

I've been keeping an eye on Amazon most of last week and maybe it's me but their "deals" weren't particularly great for the most part I thought, and anything that might have been of interest sold out so fast as to be pointless.

January sale next I guess.

2 people have thanked this post
nero123 Registered User
#754

Kaiser2000 said:
I've been keeping an eye on Amazon most of last week and maybe it's me but their "deals" weren't particularly great for the most part I thought, and anything that might have been of interest sold out so fast as to be pointless.

January sale next I guess.


Found it was the exact same.. I felt I was trampled on by a virtual queue for anything good that came up!!..waste of time

1 person has thanked this post
beauf Registered User
#755

I had a couple of things I was looking for come up and I got maybe 20% off. Which isn't earth shattering but I was going to buy them> very anyway. Nothing so cheap I couldn't say no.

tatranska Registered User
#756

got stuff earlier in the week but saw that some prices went up not long before the sale

Allyall Registered User
#757

Was going to post about amazon Germany, but here is a list of a lot of stores/sites partaking in cyber monday - http://www.cybermonday.de/

Unfortunately feck all links.

TheDriver Moderator
#758

i think it was important to check camelcamelcamel.com because you need to see what exactly is a good bargain on amazon

Patty O Furniture Registered User
#759

TheDriver said:
i think it was important to check camelcamelcamel.com because you need to see what exactly is a good bargain on amazon


Very handy site, as you can set it for email reminders if the price changes, although Amazon's Wishlist sometimes tells me on the way to the checkout also if the price increases/decreases.

Technoprisoner Registered User
#760

i got everything that i tried to get....didnt get let down once

1 person has thanked this post
apope8 Registered User
#761

Got an email this morning to say that none of my items could be delivered. This is the same address I use all the time for amazon. Anybody else have the same problem?

tony1980 Registered User
#762

I have got everything so far, I was out of work sick yesterday, came in this morning and there was 10 packages there for me including the TV from Amazon Germany

mcg1987 Registered User
#763

tony1980 said:
I have got everything so far, I was out of work sick yesterday, came in this morning and there was 10 packages there for me including the TV from Amazon Germany


that the buggering LG one I missed out on and am still annoyed about ??

1 person has thanked this post
tooth*grinder Registered User
#764

The feckers still havn't even shipped mine

tk123 Registered User
#765

I got an unexpected mail from them yesterday giving me a goodwill refund on a netgear wifi repeater because they felt they could have offered a better price! €5 back

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!