starflake Registered User
#1

Hi there

I am writing on behalf of my Dad who paid his own property charge during the year on LPT (we did it online for him) He has in the last month inherited a house from his late aunt. He has asked me to pay the property charge for this property (for 2013) so I have logged on to his LPT account for his own house and I can see no option of adding a second property. The property is definitely in his own name but he has not received a letter from LBT with a pin for the second house. We are left very confused about the whole thing. I spent the last 75mins on the lo-call number for LPT but there has been no answer. I'm just wondering would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks

NewRunnerRoy Registered User
#2

If you can't get them on the phone send a mail to lpt@revenue.ie with the details. They are quite good at getting back to queries.

2 people have thanked this post
starflake Registered User
#3

Thanks we will try that now!

Roanmore Registered User
#4

NewRunnerRoy said:
If you can't get them on the phone send a mail to lpt@revenue.ie with the details. They are quite good at getting back to queries.


No they're not, I've e-mailed twice in the last few months and have yet to receive a reply.

1 person has thanked this post
MouseTail Registered User
#5

Don't forget, he must pay the NPPR for 2013 also (but not for 2014).

Louche Lad Registered User
#6

starflake said:
Hi there

I am writing on behalf of my Dad who paid his own property charge during the year on LPT (we did it online for him) He has in the last month inherited a house from his late aunt. He has asked me to pay the property charge for this property (for 2013) so I have logged on to his LPT account for his own house and I can see no option of adding a second property. The property is definitely in his own name but he has not received a letter from LBT with a pin for the second house. We are left very confused about the whole thing. I spent the last 75mins on the lo-call number for LPT but there has been no answer. I'm just wondering would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks


Did you find the solution? We're having the same problem.

starflake Registered User
#7

Louche Lad said:
Did you find the solution? We're having the same problem.


Hi there

Sorry for the delay they emailed back yesterday and basically just said to ring the help line! Useless system!

2 people have thanked this post
ballyharpat Registered User
#8

I've had the same problem with them, rang them and emailed them, 3 times at each, I have kept a record of all emails and a recording of all phone calls with time and date, as of yet, no response. I am not going to pay a fine because they are incompetent. I have just now sent them a link to this thread, it may be a little bit of a wake up call for people that seem completely incapable of being able to do anything right.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!