SouthernBelle Registered User

Hi,

I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than I could advise me whether this is a good deal or not.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/873712-9-inch-android-tablet

I'm looking at it for myself - mainly would be used for browsing, email, FB and of course candy crush!

Any advice appreciated.

Atomic Pineapple Registered User

You need to fix the link.

1 person has thanked this post

Ooops sorry - fixed it now.

Ste- Registered User

SouthernBelle said:
Ooops sorry - fixed it now.

512MB ram is a bit slow and the res is only 800 x 480
So not really that great.

Thanks Ste-.

Thanks why I needed a knowledgeable person to guide me!

yumfluff Registered User

Im looking a the deal also.. its 86E.. so cheap for a tablet. I havnt a clue wheather or not its advisable even to spend that on something tha may not work very well, ie: battery life, qality and speed. But as I havnt a breeeeze about ram and all that I would greatly appriciate somones advice on this deal
Thanks,

Hayley

Barry0 Registered User

yumfluff said:
Im looking a the deal also.. its 86E.. so cheap for a tablet. I havnt a clue wheather or not its advisable even to spend that on something tha may not work very well, ie: battery life, qality and speed. But as I havnt a breeeeze about ram and all that I would greatly appriciate somones advice on this deal
Thanks,

Hayley

I had one. It's a generic, cheap chinese tablet. It will work but it's low quality, the connectors have a tendency to break, the power button can snap off, the battery lasts an hour to an hour and a half if you're lucky. Anything but really basic games run slow.

If you really want one though, the exact same tablet is on Amazon and eBay for £49.99 (about €59). That "€251 value" statement on the website is bull....

friendlyfella Registered User

I am so glad I read this. I thought it might be Chinese. Lidl are doing a 7 inch tablet with a case and detachable keyboard this week for 99 Euro.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!