GarIT Registered User

Does anyone else find the new Moodle colour scheme difficult to read and nauseating? After about 5 mins on moodle today my eyes hurt and I felt like getting sick (yest I've had my eyes tested and they are fine). The new colours are dark orange writing on a light orange background in case anyone doesn't know. I emailed them about it and they said they might change it if more people complain about it. I was thinking I should start a petition to change it because I cant survive this for the year, anyone else agree?

mickstupp Registered User

I don't like it either, but I spend as little time on Moodle as humanly possible.

2 people have thanked this post
XxMCRxBabyxX Forever Double Posting

Had a look there, Don't find it too difficult myself though I may change my mind on that. I haven't actually seen how the modules are set out.

1 person has thanked this post
Boeing777 Registered User

I'm not a fan, but I'm not gonna let it annoy me. I've a lot more things to complain about! The one thing I do not like though is how big the font is.

GarIT Registered User

Boeing777 said:
I'm not a fan, but I'm not gonna let it annoy me. I've a lot more things to complain about! The one thing I do not like though is how big the font is.

It's the same as last year though isn't it?

Boeing777 Registered User

GarIT said:
It's the same as last year though isn't it?

I don't think so? Maybe it is? This year it just seems to in-your-face. It might be just be

Jesus, I forgot moodle existed. Does there still be mad arguments on it?

2 people have thanked this post
GarIT Registered User

Boeing777 said:
I don't think so? Maybe it is? This year it just seems to in-your-face. It might be just be

From looking at both it seems like they are both the same other than the colour scheme. The apparent in your face ness is probably brought on by the colour. Apparently it should take no more than 5 mins for the IT guys to change the colour scheme if they are given enough reason to do so.

GarIT Registered User

Seren_ said:

Not that I have seen.

Karmaa Registered User

I actually like it, sorry

GarIT said:
dark orange writing on a light orange background

3 people have thanked this post
GarIT Registered User

Unforgettable

Someone in the IT dept. must have agreed with Karmaa and liked it

PictureFrame Registered User

Seren_ said:

Hahah yes!! With regards first English/Soc and Psychology anyway. Lots of fraping and sharp comments were made this year! Always good for a read/chuckle around exams to take the stress out of it!!

XxMCRxBabyxX Forever Double Posting

PictureFrame said:
Hahah yes!! With regards first English/Soc and Psychology anyway. Lots of fraping and sharp comments were made this year! Always good for a read/chuckle around exams to take the stress out of it!!

A word of warning:

DO NOT MOODLE FRAPE!

It can have pretty serious consequences

8 people have thanked this post
PictureFrame Registered User

XxMCRxBabyxX said:
A word of warning:

DO NOT MOODLE FRAPE!

It can have pretty serious consequences

I didn't and wouldn't! Was others in the class keep the fraping for FB

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!