Ciotola Registered User
#1

Does anyone else find the accounts of these experiments fascinating?

Chilling stuff.

#2

Ciotola said:
Does anyone else find the accounts of these experiments fascinating?

Chilling stuff.


See ya

#3

Don't think fascinating is the right word to use

9 people have thanked this post
#4

"Fascinating"?

Can't say I have dude.

Mr. Incognito Registered User
#5

Ciotola said:
Does anyone else find the accounts of these experiments fascinating?

Chilling stuff.


No more chilling than the Americans irradiating middle american towns in secret including pregnant women to study the effects.

hatrickpatrick Registered User
#6

They pale in comparison to the antics of Unit 731, the Japanese chemical weapons research division during WWII.
Someone once linked me to a film called "Men Behind the Sun" in a thread about shocking movie torture scenes. What has been seen, can never be unseen, and having read about the unit since then it would appear that what's depicted in the film is a sunny picnic compared to the kind of things they actually got up to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

34 people have thanked this post
Candie Registered User
#7

Ciotola said:
Does anyone else find the accounts of these experiments fascinating?

Chilling stuff.


It's horrific, depraved, repulsive.

Watching a spider spin a web is fascinating.

4 people have thanked this post
Amirani Moderator
#8

I really can't agree with the use of the word fascinating in this sense. If it was 'fascinating', it would imply that you have/could potentially have a fascination with them. That sounds a bit weird.

GavRedKing Category Moderator
#9

hatrickpatrick said:
They pale in comparison to the antics of Unit 731, the Japanese chemical weapons research division during WWII.
Someone once linked me to a film called "Men Behind the Sun" in a thread about shocking movie torture scenes. What has been seen, can never be unseen, and having read about the unit since then it would appear that what's depicted in the film is a sunny picnic compared to the kind of things they actually got up to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731


well that was......interesting.

Celly Smunt Banned
#10

It would be hard to say that human experiments never happened with the nazi's.

No smoke without fire and all....

#11

god wi...

oh

sebastianlieken Registered User
#12

Ever read about the radiation exposure one? that one is mad

Group of people were selected to be subject to various tests. Anyway, the group of them are in the waiting room and have been instructed to fill out various forms about medical history etc. for the upcoming tests.

meanwhile they're being blasted with a crap load of gamma radiation to see what would happen.

Candie Registered User
#13

hatrickpatrick said:
They pale in comparison to the antics of Unit 731, the Japanese chemical weapons research division during WWII.
Someone once linked me to a film called "Men Behind the Sun" in a thread about shocking movie torture scenes. What has been seen, can never be unseen, and having read about the unit since then it would appear that what's depicted in the film is a sunny picnic compared to the kind of things they actually got up to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731


I didn't read much, but it's going to stay with me.

Upsetting.

MadsL Registered User
#14

I can nazi how anyone has resisted the urge make a pun.

2 people have thanked this post
Amirani Moderator
#15

Celly Smunt said:
It would be hard to say that human experiments never happened with the nazi's.

No smoke without fire and all....


Who has claimed they didn't happen? There's massive amounts of evidence behind them.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!