JP Liz V1 Registered User
4 people have thanked this post
Mr.Prodston Registered User

Balls...wait no I'm an idjit

1 person has thanked this post
The Black Oil Registered User

4 people have thanked this post
Mr E Administrator

Supernatural spin-off in development by the CW (plus some info about Season 9).

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/07/21/comic-con-things-get-supernatural-in-hall-h

Mr E said:
Supernatural spin-off in development by the CW (plus some info about Season 9).

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/07/21/comic-con-things-get-supernatural-in-hall-h

Yeah I saw that. Not sure how I feel about it but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Could be a bit strange knowing Sam and Dean are saving the world and somebody's just hanging around a city doing city stuff.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/22/supernatural-season-9-spoilers-jensen-ackles-jared-padalecki-dean-secret/

They’ve got angels, they’ve got demons and all the other stuff in between to now deal with,” star Jensen Ackles previewed at Comic-Con. “They’ve got to figure out how to navigate the terrain with all the new elements. They’re really going to need each other more than ever at this point, and they’re going to have to rely on each other more than ever, which is going to be difficult because there’s a secret that Dean is harboring right now from Sam.”
So what is this hidden info, which Ackles called “one of the bigger issues of the series” and “a massive wrench” in the brothers’ relationship?
“It really heavily involves Sam,” revealed his costar Jared Padalecki. “It even has a lot to do with why Sam’s still alive.”
While the outcome of the secret is good – Sam’s still here, after all! — the elder Winchester is not feeling so great about keeping it under wraps. “Dean is continuing to lie to Sam, and he’s hating it every step of the way,” continued Padalecki. “And Sam can’t really tell. Sam’s like, ‘OK, I remember our conversation about teamwork, so I’m going to take you at your word.’ But when Sam finds out, s–t’s going to hit the fan.”
Padalecki, however, is optimistic. “I hope Sam will understand,” he said. “I’m sure there will be a time when he does not, when he’s upset just because Dean begged him to stop something and offered honesty and partnership and then, right off the bat, is keeping a secret… I like Sam being alive, so I hope he forgives the guy.”

Tahmoh Penikett to guest star as Ezekiel, an angel who executive producer Jeremy Carver described as a
dignified warrior angel injured in the fall

Now Magic City is cancelled, I'd love to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan back as John Winchester

1 person has thanked this post
The Black Oil Registered User

Looking forward to it.

2 people have thanked this post

Castiel is getting a love interest April Kelly (played by Shannon Lucio)

Mr E Administrator

More importantly, Supernatural is BACK TONIGHT! Yippee!!

8 people have thanked this post
tvnutz Registered User

Hopefully it will improve on last year, first year I have been disappointed in the show. It was always the first thing I would watch ahead of anything else I got that day,last season, I would end up waiting days to watch it because I wasn't all that pushed.

tvnutz said:
Hopefully it will improve on last year, first year I have been disappointed in the show. It was always the first thing I would watch ahead of anything else I got that day,last season, I would end up waiting days to watch it because I wasn't all that pushed.

I thought last season was a marked improvement on the previous two. There were some fantastic episodes in 6 and 7, some of the best the show ever had. "The French Mistake" and "The Man Who Would Be King" spring to mind immediately for me.

The overall arc was much stronger in 8 with the exception of maybe Sam and saving the dog and it was set up quite well after the disappointment of the Leviathans not really going anywhere.

Supernatural is still first on my list of shows to watch each week and hopefully remains that way.

ixoy Moderator

tvnutz said:
Hopefully it will improve on last year, first year I have been disappointed in the show.

Really? The second half of season eight was a noticeable improvement in the quality of the show IMO - best run since Season 5. Seemed to be a pretty general consensus also and it's made me look forward to see what's happening in the aftermath of the finale.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!