Marthastew Registered User
#16

I'm also heading to Athlone but I'm taking the easier option of taking my time to enjoy the scenery and am doing the Full instead.

1 person has thanked this post
ThePiedPiper Registered User
#17

Not entered just yet, but most likely will be..

belcarra Registered User
#18

Marthastew said:
I'm also heading to Athlone but I'm taking the easier option of taking my time to enjoy the scenery and am doing the Full instead.


Is MrStew coming along also?
What else is in your plans for the rest of the year?

Marthastew Registered User
#19

belcarra said:
Is MrStew coming along also?
What else is in your plans for the rest of the year?


He hasn't signed up yet but since all the fun peeps are going I'm sure he will. He's racing DCM this year. We are both currently trying to undo the damage of too much fun and relaxation on holidays. A lot of work to be done

How's the recovery going for you?

#20

Krusty_Clown said:
Doing this one too, for the kicks....


I'm sure meno-lace-o'hanlon-froth-dnf-stew-stalker will pace you to a 1:24 too

4 people have thanked this post
belcarra Registered User
#21

Marthastew said:
He hasn't signed up yet but since all the fun peeps are going I'm sure he will. He's racing DCM this year. We are both currently trying to undo the damage of too much fun and relaxation on holidays. A lot of work to be done

How's the recovery going for you?


Finally beginning to get back to normal now. Important 6 weeks in front of me with this race intended to tell a lot given that both Chicago and it are flat courses (allegedly!).

1 person has thanked this post
#22

RunForestRun said:
Not entered just yet, but most likely will be..


That's meno's wish everytime the weekend comes around

2 people have thanked this post
Marthastew Registered User
#23

digger2d2 said:
That's meno's wish everytime the weekend comes around


Time to lay off the coffee Officer Digger It's only 9am and you're on fire already

3 people have thanked this post
blockic Registered User
#24

Peckham said:
This race is turning into a who's who of boardsies. Shall we make it interesting with a team competition? Everyone ranked on likely finish time, fastest runner paired with least fast, 2nd fastest with 2nd least fast etc. Cumulative time (or placing?) for each team. Winners get pride and bragging rights.


Great idea Peckham, for a bit of fun. We can do up a list of boardies running once registration closes and pair people off according to est. finish time.

Pity the cup is now with the beer milers and even worse, sitting proudly on TRR's mantelpiece!

2 people have thanked this post
#25

I'm signing up for this too today.

Emer911 Registered User
#26

Ah sure why not - sounds like it's going to be a big boards crew!

3 people have thanked this post
quinlivan Registered User
#27

I just signed up for this today. €20 entry is a steal compared to €45 for the Galway Bay Half

3 people have thanked this post
Pronator Registered User
#28

Krusty_Clown said:
Doing this one too, for the kicks....


Lucky I registered the other day. With you now confirmed a Tsunami of entries are sure to follow😉

4 people have thanked this post
belcarra Registered User
#29

Pronator said:
Lucky I registered the other day. With you now confirmed a Tsunami of entries are sure to follow😉


Already looking forward to the hot weather Krusty is bound to bring!

#30

belcarra said:
Lets start a table for those that aren't in...

P!ss off

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!