violetanderson Registered User

Any chance of starting a new 'Best breakfast in Limerick' thread. The last one I could find is 3 yrs old and I don't think I'm the only one who likes a good brekkie!

O'Conners on Thomas street is my usual haunt but it might be nice to branch out a bit. Any recommendations?

3 people have thanked this post

I love Green's on William St. - they do these amazing organic chips!...beautiful taste, the fry they offer is pretty lush as well.

phog Registered User

Bobby Byrnes isn't bad but a but far from the city centre.

Mc Love Registered User

Same as Bobby's....Dolans is one of the best places for breakfast

Snotaul Goodman Registered User

+1 for dolans. I'd often go there if I spend a night in the city. Handy for an aul breakfast pint too if you're a bit ropey from a session the night before The horse and hound is another option

used to love john street deli but unfortunaly since it has reopened under the new name and management I don't like it and prices have went up and its closed on a sunday as well but ive found the yellow lemon down the market quiet nice and the danes on upper William street a catch as well

Ohh, Dolan's breakfast menu looks a bit awesome I have to say.

Doom Banned

Horse and hound on Mugrave st

Sabre0001 Registered User

I enjoy the crepes in Del Arte (in the Crescent Shopping Centre). Now I have to check out Our Crepe in Cornmarket Square and see how it stacks up (anyone any ideas?)

bazz26 Registered User

Another thumbs up for Dolans, the only place I know that gives you wedges with your breakfast.

seachto7 Registered User

I thought Dolans had closed during the day? Only opened in evenings? But this is good news if I can get a brekkie in there....

campo Registered User

I actually like the Supermacs breakfast, also a bit far out but Stix in nicholas street is fab

Hooked Registered User

Brunch on William st just past the horse n hound heading towards town. A really 'clean' non greasy fry. Staff are lovely

Snotaul Goodman Registered User

seachto7 said:
I thought Dolans had closed during the day? Only opened in evenings? But this is good news if I can get a brekkie in there....

Doesn't open early on weekdays I think. Only opens early on weekends. Open to correction of course. Open open open

Yeah Dolan's closed for breakfast on weekdays. Dang.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!