vicwatson Registered User

Aldi super 6 will begin on a Thursday a.m. for two weeks starting tomorrow 9th May

Will no longer be Sunday to Sunday

Six new offers from tomorrow for 2 weeks.

UPDATED - offers valid till end of business 22nd May

Courgette 2 pack 59c

Cherry Tomatoes 250g 59c

Lemons 4 pack 59c

Mushrooms 250g 59c

Onions 1kg 59c

Baking Potatoes 2 pack 59c

15 people have thanked this post
numorouno Registered User

would it be wise to have one thread for these offers similar to the Tesco bargains one so that we could follow it?

9 people have thanked this post

I agree, or even a sticky?

snubbleste Banned

The world is tilting on its axis!

btw does this signal a new price war warning shot from Aldi?

I was told that they were tired of the current system and they were getting to the point that the repeats of offers were getting too close together (Parsley/Carrot tray mix for example almost on offer every 2nd week)

Here's hoping for a greater variety of offers and cheaper prices..............

snubbleste Banned

It's going to be every two weeks from now as well..
Aldi introduced the Super 6 and forced all the other supermarkets to compete in providing cheap fruit&veg

Yes the offers will be for 2 weeks as before, it's only the day that's changing.

Lissavane Registered User

vicwatson said:
Aldi super 6 will begin on a Thursday a.m. for two weeks starting tomorrow 9th May

Will no longer be Sunday to Sunday

Six new offers from tomorrow for 2 weeks.

UPDATED - offers valid till end of business 22nd May

Courgette 2 pack 59c

Cherry Tomatoes 250g 59c

Lemons 4 pack 59c

Mushrooms 250g 59c

Onions 1kg 59c

Baking Potatoes 2 pack 59c

Is it my imagination, or have the average "super 6" prices crept up rapidly from approx 1/3 of full price to approx 2/3 of full price?

Don't think I'd change my normal driving route to do my shopping at Aldi on foot of those prices.

I like Aldi and shop there regularly but the price trend is very much on the up.

I visited Supervalu last weekend for first time in maybe 6 months and was surprised how little difference there was between it and Aldi for many staple-buy items.

3 people have thanked this post
deiseindublin Registered User

Forgot they change on a Thursday now. Was coming on to see what the new offer was.

Anybody in SuperValu today? There's nothing showing online in the 3 for €2 offer on their website, maybe they've discontinued it?

tippguy Registered User

SuperValu Mango, SuperValu Cherry Tomatoes Punnet 250g, Gem Sweet Lettuce 2pce SuperValu Twinpack Peppers 2pce, SuperValu Closed Cup Mushrooms 250g & SuperValu Golden Delicious Apple Tray 6pce ALL 3 FOR €2 = 67C EACH

5 people have thanked this post
cosmic Registered User

Does anyone know what the current Super 6 are? Their website hasn't been updated and neither has their Facebook page.

Its actually till end of business on the Wednesday according to their website

snubbleste Banned

Aldi website says Thu-Wed

1 person has thanked this post

They just haven't updated their details and I wasn't in Aldi to see what they were. They really should get on top of this and have their website up to date

snubbleste Banned

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!