Tickets on sale this Friday @ 9am from €27.90.

Hooked on their new album, ridiculously catchy so delighted they're coming back after only playing the Trinity Ball last time they were here.

1 person has thanked this post
viv2 Registered User

Delighted to hear that are playing in dublin, the album is absolutely amazing and they are supposed to be even better live.

alleystar Registered User

Waiting for these guys to play a proper gig in Ireland for ages. Excellent EP's and debut album.

WeirdBren Registered User

So excited! Been dying for them to come! How fast you think they will sell out?

JP Liz V1 Registered User

DeadbeatDancer Registered User

WeirdBren said:
So excited! Been dying for them to come! How fast you think they will sell out?

I reckon it'll sell out pretty quickly!

viv2 Registered User

Tickets went on sale before 9 i just got 2 standing was hoping to get seated but just got row h thats too far for me

alleystar Registered User

Couldn't believe they went on sale earlier, got standing tickets, absolutely delighted. Wouldn't surprise me if they put on a second night.

bobbygirl Registered User

I just happened to check at 8.50 and they were on sale so got standing which is what I wanted

Hate when ticketmaster do that!

viv2 Registered User

Only upper circle seats left now, standing sold out. So annoying especially since im up since 7am. It was only by chance i checked at 8.50. At least i have standing.

Wanted standing tickets but was only able to get Circle.

Annoying the way they went on sale before 9, but at least I got a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it now.

viv2 Registered User

JaMarcus Hustle said:
Wanted standing tickets but was only able to get Circle.

Annoying the way they went on sale before 9, but at least I got a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it now.

Ive just checked again for decent seated tickets and am choosing best available and just got standing again so maybe keep trying....

Caliden Registered User

Completely slipped my mind and it's sold out, sickened!

viv2 said:
the album is absolutely amazing and they are supposed to be even better live.

Damn right, this looks amazing...

1 person has thanked this post
Larking94 Registered User

Is it really sold out! Cant believe I missed it! Waiting for their concert all year hoping theyd announce it, and now i miss it! Sickened isnt the word! Ha!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!