evilivor Registered User

The village is underwater again it seems. Maybe the developers will finally have their wish and it will finally be killed off by this.

Looks like it - unfortunately.

I wonder if the Centra's been hit again? That'll be the fourth time he's been flooded. How much longer can the local businesses carry on?

D2D Cavs - 2016 NBA Champions!

1 person has thanked this post

Was that taken tonight? Poor people...

2 people have thanked this post
efc67 Registered User

Trying to link a video of it on facebook, but not having much luck

college road is said to be impassable...

Ludo Registered User

College road is up a hill surely? Do you mean the western road?

2 people have thanked this post
its me_330 Registered User

Anyone know how great william o brien strret is. Whether its flooded or not. Ive a sis livin der she isjust finished doing up her house from d last flood.

MrMac84 Moderator

its me_330 said:
Anyone know how great william o brien strret is. Whether its flooded or not. Ive a sis livin der she isjust finished doing up her house from d last flood.

Are those pics taken tonight?

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel

Is the city flooded?

Blackpool is. Probably Douglas and Glanmire as well.

The river in Glanmire is frighteningly high at the moment but it hasn't flooded where I am yet.

AugustusMinimus Registered User

hoodwinked said:
college road is said to be impassable...

This is most certainly not the case.

High tide has just passed. I hope the city centre didn't get done again. Would be the 3rd time in 9 years if so.

The flooding back in 2004 was easily the worst I've ever experienced. Much worse than 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23rQN8zhAs

1 person has thanked this post
twinytwo Registered User

its the same old ****e in blackpool, the council put in a culvert that cant handle the amount of water that needs to go through it during heavy rains. They refuse to do anything about it. Sure it took them over a year to fix the quay walls.

I feel sorry for the people in blackpool.

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!