duffman21 Registered User

Hi all,

About to start painting the sitting room, and my partner wants to paint it a soft shade of grey and paint the chimney breast a shade of red. To be honest I'm a little unsure on the colour scheme so I was wondering if people where able to share some pics of their own colour schemes in their sitting rooms (or an rooms really) i find it hard to imagine what a room will look like using testers and colour charts.

Thanks

getz Registered User

duffman21 said:
Hi all,

About to start painting the sitting room, and my partner wants to paint it a soft shade of grey and paint the chimney breast a shade of red. To be honest I'm a little unsure on the colour scheme so I was wondering if people where able to share some pics of their own colour schemes in their sitting rooms (or an rooms really) i find it hard to imagine what a room will look like using testers and colour charts.

Thanks
when i worked for a large paint company ,we would build a small cardboard copy of the room the customer wanted painting,we then could change the colour of the walls to meet his taste, you can also try the B@Q web site,i believe that now you can see the colours as the look in a room and change them as you wish,

paddy147 Banned

duffman21 said:
Hi all,

Thanks

Grey and red can look well together.

Our house has every room painted with at least 2 colours..kitchen/dinning area has 3.

A few sampler pots and some pieces of A4 paper painted in the various colours and then stuck up with blu-tak is always a good way to do things.

Look at the colours on the walls in natural daylight and also under house lights too.

Then make your decision.

Simples.

3 people have thanked this post
duffman21 Registered User

Thanks guys

(cheers for the pics Paddy)

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!