handymammy Registered User
#1

Cannot access site. I know stats were way down... Is it no more?

DebbB Registered User
#2

It's down, does seems strange doesn't it.

#3

It will probably go up again folks. What with it being a rollercoaster and all.

58 people have thanked this post
Galwaygirlee Registered User
#4

I used to be a member of that site but relinquished my membership of late. Used to tip in and out of the parenting forums but the b*tchiness of some of the users totally put me off. You could barely comment and you'd get attacked so I just left. I know a lot of others left for the same reasons.

4 people have thanked this post
handymammy Registered User
#5

A lot of posters were denied access to the site lately also. I don't mind the bitching. Some folks are a bit too sensitive. No point posting threads if posters are going to take offence if people do not agree with them.

Galwaygirlee Registered User
#6

handymammy said:
A lot of posters were denied access to the site lately also. I don't mind the bitching. Some folks are a bit too sensitive. No point posting threads if posters are going to take offence if people do not agree with them.



I'm a member of two other parenting sites and neither of them are like RC. There's just a bad element in chit-chat and that's what turned me off. Nothing to do with being sensitive, I am just not into being a part of something where people continually attack others.

4 people have thanked this post
amdublin Category Moderator
#7

Galwaygirlee said:
I used to be a member of that site but relinquished my membership of late. Used to tip in and out of the parenting forums but the b*tchiness of some of the users totally put me off. You could barely comment and you'd get attacked so I just left. I know a lot of others left for the same reasons.


What type of bitchiness galwaygirl? Can you give some examples (pure curiosity)

1 person has thanked this post
December2012 Registered User
#8

I think it might be down.

I regularly post there but recently have been very put off by the unilateral bannings and deletions of threads for no good reason (other than "because I said so".

John Mason Hosted Moderator
#9

amdublin said:


What type of bitchiness galwaygirl? Can you give some examples (pure curiosity)

Lol rd isn't going close because they banned two people and five others got their knickers in a twist and flounced of.

Sure they are all back posting under different names.

Cc&t is so funny. Absolutely full of nut jobs. It's our main source of entertainment in work

1 person has thanked this post
John Mason Hosted Moderator
#10

December2012 said:
I think it might be down.

I regularly post there but recently have been very put off by the unilateral bannings and deletions of threads for no good reason (other than "because I said so".

Lamp, they were banned for being mentally unstable.

How many have been banned from boards? At least 6 that I am aware of, probably much more

1 person has thanked this post
Penpushers Registered User
#11

Well it's back working again.

It's gone very slow on alot of the boards. Some boards see no action. Can't see why they do not streamline the site better.

deelite Registered User
#12

Irishbird.....did you get rid of the cock yet and did you post pics???

Penpushers Registered User
#13

Think it may be the mentally unstable left on RC I'm afraid....

Banned the interesting posters, anyone with an opinion

John Mason Hosted Moderator
#14

deelite said:
Irishbird.....did you get rid of the cock yet and did you post pics???

Lol there are photos on the Dublin city forum.

He is still there. Have given him water and bird seeds

Mental ted

1 person has thanked this post
El Guapo! Moderator
#15

Parenting forum is that way >>>>>>>>>

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!