mexican council of food Registered User
#31

Clubman2012 said:
One other thing. The first part. How do you get that up and running


If you are talking about Step 1(program eligibility assessment w/kompass account) as outlined in this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d , then it has not been released yet. It will be released before 1st February.

If you are talking about the first part of Step Two (MyCIC account setup) then follow the link to setting up your MyCIC account as I outlined in my post above.

Sorry, I'm outta time and i gotta get back to work!

shirlzP Registered User
#32

mexican council of food said:
This is step 2: Your MyCIC account is an online Canadian Government account to which you upload all your documents (police cert, passport scan...etc) and eventually apply for the CV. Go here, MyCIC Account, with your passport in hand and get your myCIC account setup. It's the blue "register" link in the second paragraph that you need to click on. You're probably best writing all your passwords etc down in a safe place.

When you have that done, go and do this questionnaire , it will give you a Personal Checklist Code at the end. Log back into your MyCIC account, somewhere it says "Apply Now", click that, enter your Personal Checklist Code and there you have it. Your work cut out for the weekend. Start uploading your documents. One document, is the Embassy Letter, which you will not have and won't have until Step 1 is completed (as detailed on the IEC website). This is what we are all waiting for. You won't be able to complete Step 2 until you have this letter, but its not possible to get it yet so don't worry about it right now.


ok thats great tnx for all the information i must try dat nw. does it matter if I'm with a company helping me with my visa but there not great with the help and haven heard to much but when the visa opens prob will supply the paperwork and help then or will i go ahead and start these you have recommended

mexican council of food Registered User
#33

shirlzP said:
ok thats great tnx for all the information i must try dat nw. does it matter if I'm with a company helping me with my visa but there not great with the help and haven heard to much but when the visa opens prob will supply the paperwork and help then or will i go ahead and start these you have recommended


If you are talking about a visa company like USIT then they should have their own procedure that they should contact you about. I don't really know much about how they operate like that. I'm guessing they will contact you and instruct you further when the Step 1 part is rolled out by IEC. As per the website this should be before 1st February. The way I outlined, is the same one that USIT will have to use, though you are basically paying them to take your information and do it for you, plus they give you all the fancy extras like the honor of mooching off their offices in Toronto or Vancouver and erm stuff like that!

If you are saying that some company in Canada has offered you a job and are helping you with your visa, I would probably recommend beginning the method that I outlined.

Clubman2012 Registered User
#34

mexican council of food said:
If you are talking about Step 1(program eligibility assessment w/kompass account) as outlined in this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d , then it has not been released yet. It will be released before 1st February.

If you are talking about the first part of Step Two (MyCIC account setup) then follow the link to setting up your MyCIC account as I outlined in my post above.

Sorry, I'm outta time and i gotta get back to work!



It just comes up Invalid Session!

shirlzP Registered User
#35

mexican council of food said:
If you are talking about a visa company like USIT then they should have their own procedure that they should contact you about. I don't really know much about how they operate like that. I'm guessing they will contact you and instruct you further when the Step 1 part is rolled out by IEC. As per the website this should be before 1st February. The way I outlined, is the same one that USIT will have to use, though you are basically paying them to take your information and do it for you, plus they give you all the fancy extras like the honor of mooching off their offices in Toronto or Vancouver and erm stuff like that!

If you are saying that some company in Canada has offered you a job and are helping you with your visa, I would probably recommend beginning the method that I outlined.


ok yea il wait until i hear further notice from them is visa simply im with so they should guide me through it ur keeping me so updated tank you for your time and consideration

mexican council of food Registered User
#36

Clubman2012 said:
It just comes up Invalid Session!


Ok, I won't get too technical but that was my bad, it obviously started a secure session for me when I was linking the page to you. and thats why it didn't work. Sorry about that.

Right, so you start from this page. Scroll down to the bottom. You will see 2 boxes one with "Sign In Partner Login" on the left and one with "GCKey Log-in" on the right. Click the box on the right (GCKey Log-in).
This will take you to a page that asks you whether you want english or french, go with english (I guess), and then it will take you to the page that I originally intended you to visit.
You can now click the "register" link in the second paragraph and begin setting up your MyCIC account.

mexican council of food Registered User
#37

shirlzP said:
ok yea il wait until i hear further notice from them is visa simply im with so they should guide me through it ur keeping me so updated tank you for your time and consideration


Not tat tall!You're very welcome, I had a look at simplyvisa there, same idea as USIT except they seem to have fancier packages!


Edit/I mean visasimply

shirlzP Registered User
#38

mexican council of food said:
Not tat tall!You're very welcome, I had a look at simplyvisa there, same idea as USIT except they seem to have fancier packages!


Edit/I mean visasimply


ah there not to fancy with there help doh!! big monkey racket all them companies!! seemed to be a gud idea at the time with help setting up accounts and what not and meant to give one on one advice and support with paperwork wasn't in the slightest helpful when i needed them. typical

1 person has thanked this post
shirlzP Registered User
#39

My friend has all this done but now when she tried to log back in it would not allow her? Also she was stuck on 2 questions on the application the first ne being what was the uci number? and secondly what was your status in the coountry you are applying to now. Thanks for all your help

mexican council of food Registered User
#40

shirlzP said:
My friend has all this done but now when she tried to log back in it would not allow her? Also she was stuck on 2 questions on the application the first ne being what was the uci number? and secondly what was your status in the coountry you are applying to now. Thanks for all your help


UCI is the Universal Client ID number. I haven't gotten this far but I imagine its something you will get with the embassy letter. Status, I'm guessing is marital status, again I'm not sure and I haven't started filling this out yet. I can't imagine any reason why she couldn't login in, either its a problem with the site or she might have caplocks or numlock on her keyboard on?!

sorry i couldn't be of much more help!

1 person has thanked this post
desmondas Registered User
#41

Oh my god how much time I wasted looking how to get IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter... I read all the posts, and to sum up could anyone correct me if I am wrong? I have uploaded all the pdf`s, all scanned copies and other stuff. The only thing missing is the IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter line. Am I correct that now we all have to wait till February, 2nd 2013, then there will be IEC-compass opened? The only way is IEC-kompass program that allow us to get the IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter ?

Thanks in advance.

againstthetide Registered User
#42

Yes the IEC-Kompass will be the first part of the application, it determines you eligibility and all that.
Nothing you can do til that opens and you submit your initial application

desmondas Registered User
#43

It should be opened till February 02, 2013 i assume?

archicraft Registered User
#44

desmondas said:
It should be opened till February 02, 2013 i assume?


its open before the 1st feb according to website,see below:

Please note that the 2013 IEC initiative has not yet opened for applications. It will open before February 1, 2013, and more information on the online process will be made available on this website. Stay tuned!

1 person has thanked this post
Dwil Registered User
#45

Hi Guys, how much approx will the visa cost? or has done in prev years?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!