Ziegfeldgirl27 Registered User

No one?! Well I am beside myself. 2 weeks today until opening night! Can't wait!

I'm going to park in the car park at Jurys Inn Custom House, parked there before for an O2 concert and it was great. I am sure it always stays open a bit later for events at the O2 (their website says it closes at 10pm).

The show seems to be getting an amazing response in London. Can't wait until he gets to Ireland!

JP Liz V1 Registered User

ilovesleep said:
I wonder who his support act is? My said this she thought she heard that it was Olly Murs but he's supporting Robbie Williams so it's doubtful. He would be great though.

Naturally 7 is one

Ziegfeldgirl27 said:
No one?! Well I am beside myself. 2 weeks today until opening night! Can't wait!

I'm going to park in the car park at Jurys Inn Custom House, parked there before for an O2 concert and it was great. I am sure it always stays open a bit later for events at the O2 (their website says it closes at 10pm).

The show seems to be getting an amazing response in London. Can't wait until he gets to Ireland!

Looking forward to it alright, but more excited about seeing Bruce again tbh, Tuesday night we going to Buble, staying in the Gibson which is ideal, hope he gives a good show

DrPhilG Registered User

What's better, floor seats or tiered? I can get floor seats on stub hub, 10th row back, for £85.

Or 3rd row tiered section from Ticketmaster for €116.

argentum Registered User

DrPhilG said:
What's better, floor seats or tiered? I can get floor seats on stub hub, 10th row back, for £85.

Or 3rd row tiered section from Ticketmaster for €116.

Tiered section is better,you're too near to take in the whole show when you sit in the flats at least a bit back you have a wider view of the show

1 person has thanked this post
DrPhilG Registered User

argentum said:
Tiered section is better,you're too near to take in the whole show when you sit in the flats at least a bit back you have a wider view of the show

That was my thinking, but it's the wife's anniversary present and she wants the floor seats as they're more central so who am I to argue!

wacotaco Registered User

You are a little bit away from the action in Tiers imo , Flats are very good when every actually stays seated. I have 2 spars for the Friday Gig if anyone is interested - Row D of the flats.

wacotaco said:
Flats are very good when every actually stays seated.

Don't think that's going to happen to be honest!

Do you think they will have that 2nd stage in Dublin like they are using in the O2 London? Doesn't seem to me there will be enough room for it. I'd prefer if they didn't have a 2nd stage to be honest.

Hope they have a second stage. They usually don't at the O2 in Dublin. Kelly Clarkson had a small stage in the middle though.

Irish Aris Registered User

ciaramc said:
Hope they have a second stage. They usually don't at the O2 in Dublin. Kelly Clarkson had a small stage in the middle though.

last year Rammstein had the two stages set-up, granted though the second one was quite small. So we might be lucky.
I wonder though, if this is the reason for the release of flat seating tickets on a later time. . .

Irish Aris said:

I wonder though, if this is the reason for the release of flat seating tickets on a later time. . .

Because there will be a 2nd stage or there won't be? I can't figure it out.

Irish Aris Registered User

Ziegfeldgirl27 said:
Because there will be a 2nd stage or there won't be? I can't figure it out.

yeah, me neither.
Normally I would think that there will be no second stage, thus the flat seating, but I could be wrong. It might have to do with the size of the second stage or the size/setup of the production in general.

Sunny Dayz Registered User

Ziegfeldgirl27 said:

Friends of mine usually park in the Hueston staton car park for €8. I think it stays open until quarter to midnight and they get the Luas straight there and back. Only thing is to allow yourself enough time to get from O2 to car park.

Sunny Dayz said:
Friends of mine usually park in the Hueston staton car park for €8. I think it stays open until quarter to midnight and they get the Luas straight there and back. Only thing is to allow yourself enough time to get from O2 to car park.

The Jurys Inn car park closes at midnight for O2 concerts, plus it's right by the O2 and it is always a good quiet car park, relatively cheap too.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!