murphyebass Registered User

As the title says..
Cheers

saiint Banned

i think little woods ireland are letting it go for 52e and its free delievery
it was either 52e or 59e cant remember and cant check on this because im in work
hmv would be your next bet
probably be 45-55e in their

the groutch Registered User

Amazon have it for £37.99
when you factor in the extra 3% VAT and then exchange rate, it works out at almost bang on €49

FutureGuy Moderator

I'm going to predict 44.99 at HMV and 54.99 at GameStop. I think GameStop still give 25% extra credit if you are trading in against a deposit.

Xtravision will probably price closer to 49.00-54.99 but they give great trade in prices for games I would consider quite old (especially any Mario games - I got 30 euro for Super Mario galaxy 2 very recently!)

Thought I read somewhere that cdwow were selling it for 37.99 with free delivery.

delta214 Registered User

Patsy fyre said:
Thought I read somewhere that cdwow were selling it for 37.99 with free delivery.

2 people have thanked this post

Cdwow it is so. Thanks, looking forward to getting my halo on!!! IGN seemed incredibly impressed with it in their review on YouTube

Just bought it on cdwow and can confirm it was 41.59euro

the groutch Registered User

might want to confirm with them before buying that it's being posted from within the EU, some stuff they send comes from Hong Kong and could be stung by customs.

jenno86 Registered User

Wouldnt go near CDWOW. They take ages.

2 people have thanked this post
FutureGuy Moderator

jenno86 said:
Wouldnt go near CDWOW. They take ages.

+1000000, they are a disaster. You saved 3-4 euro and you will be waiting a week at least.

Will probably get this game as well. Halo 3 is probably the best game I've ever played, don't think reach was as good.

Gunther_Gloop Registered User

murphyebass said:
Cdwow it is so. Thanks, looking forward to getting my halo on!!! IGN seemed incredibly impressed with it in their review on YouTube

Just bought it on cdwow and can confirm it was 41.59euro

Hi murphybass, I assume you got your Halo by now? Can you say how you got on with cdwow? I haven't ordered from them for years, wondering what their service is like now.?

Gunther_Gloop said:
Hi murphybass, I assume you got your Halo by now? Can you say how you got on with cdwow? I haven't ordered from them for years, wondering what their service is like now.?

Hi Gunther,

Yeah it arrived about a week ago.

Very long wait. I thought a preorder would mean you'd get it first or early but not with CDwow thats for sure.

Anyway didnt really matter to me in the end as my telly is broken and have a very small old crt at the moment which I have my PS2 hooked up to for old school gaming.

Should be getting my new telly tonight. Can not wait to try Halo I have to say. Especially as I'm getting a 40'' telly vs my old 32'' one we had before. Should be epic!!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!