Bipolar Joe Registered User

up for anything said:
I went to an all girls secondary school and never once took part in, saw or heard of a fight in the five years I was there. In fact, I've never seen two girls/women fighting. It must be the circles I move in.

Wow, you must be really, really special!

1 person has thanked this post

up for anything said:
I went to an all girls secondary school and never once took part in, saw or heard of a fight in the five years I was there. In fact, I've never seen two girls/women fighting. It must be the circles I move in.

what convent did you go to?

2 people have thanked this post

The lad probably thinks he's class now.

15 people have thanked this post
up for anything Registered User

Bipolar Joe said:
Wow, you must be really, really special!

Nah, not really. Just really, really old.

And special.

up for anything Registered User

admiralofthefleet said:

The Bower in Athlone. I'm sure things have changed though since I was there and that the girls have moved with the times.

admiralofthefleet said:

Heh, I went to a convent too. Means nothin'.

Wompa1 Registered User

The girls fights were the best in secondary school. Always the dirtiest fights and usually pretty funny because they'd both end up crying. Excellent

dodderangler Registered User

So what
Two mutants fightin in cork
Nothin new there

Little Acorn Registered User

girl2 said:
Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Yeah, did you notice that girl was also saying to "Nicole" (i think) at the start of video, "they're not going to put it up on facebook Nicole" before bringing her over to fight the other one.
Yeah em, it's just going to be put all over Twitter and Boards.ie, possibly Youtube, but don't worry not facebook.
There was a case before of a video that went on youtube about a highschool girl getting beat up badly. Victoria Lindsay was the girl's name. Pretty sure it went to court and everything. I saw the film that was based on the true story.

Wompa1 said:
The girls fights were the best in secondary school. Always the dirtiest fights and usually pretty funny because they'd both end up crying. Excellent

Often pretty vicious - hair pulling, scratching, etc. I remember girls putting their friends rings on their fingers in preparation too. Often more violent than the lads' scuffles, I found. The fights were often accompanied by a tremendous amount of bitchy behaviour too.

Notorioux Registered User

They're like pikeys doing knuckle boxing. Idiot trashy kids

mooman Registered User

dodderangler said:
So what
Nothin new there

At least we fight fair down here, youngfellas not much older than those two getting shot up your way these days.

K.Flyer Registered User

Ahhh.. their parents must be so proud of their little darling princesses and their new found 15 mins of fame.

lukesmom Registered User

I think women/girls fighting is disgusting absolutely vile. There's something about it that turns my stomach. I'd be so ashamed if my daughter (2) did that when she is older. Went to a convent, plenty of bitching but never saw any fights. Funny that boxing is my favourite sport. I bet the girls parents will be real proud when they see this video which no doubt they will.

4 people have thanked this post
dodderangler Registered User

dodderangler said:
So what
Nothin new there

At least we fight fair down here, youngfellas not much older than those two getting shot up your way these days.

Not near me that's crumlin
everyone gettin shot there survives
Very few in tallaght survive
Idiots can't shoot straight in crumlin
Lol

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!