LK KID Registered User

hi i have my paypal account set up to my 02money account which is a top up visa. i had no funds in it for a few weeks and now i have topped my o2 money card up with money but my paypal account does not recognise the money and says there is no money in my account.??
i have an item im paying for tonight and i used the account before.
idk what the problem is?
do i have to put money into the paypal account?
please help.thanks

Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.

LK KID Registered User

Celeron Media said:
Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.

i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?

i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?

Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.

LK KID Registered User

Celeron Media said:
Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.

how do you do that?

jamescd Registered User

By adding a bank account, and then transferring money from said account to your PayPal account. You can't top up your PayPal balance using credit/debit cards, only by bank transfer.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!