Mickeroo Category Moderator

My address has changed recently, does anyone know if there's anywhere on the HSE website I can change the address attached to my Medical Card? THey keep posting stuff to my old address. Been looking all over it but can't find anything.


mp22 Moderator


The right hand side of the page

2 people have thanked this post
Mickeroo Category Moderator

Cheers mp22, appreciate it.

mp22 Moderator

Thread closed due to posters posting their personal details.

To change your address on your medical card you need to contact the HSE

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!