NaomiRose Registered User

I recently moved to Dungarvan in Waterford and have a big family birthday and christening coming up soon. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could get some novelty cakes ?

Thanks in advance !

Dizzyblonde Whirling dervish

Moved to Waterford County forum - I think you're more likely to get answers here.

Big Lar Registered User

NaomiRose said:
I recently moved to Dungarvan in Waterford and have a big family birthday and christening coming up soon. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could get some novelty cakes ?

Thanks in advance !

There is a woman over the road from me who does such a thing, I will pm you her number.

cen12 Registered User

Scrumptious Cakes (part of The Ormonde cafe) in the square in Dungarvan do novelty cakes. Some great displays in the window and shop. Well worth a try!

wellboy76 Registered User

Susan in the interlude on Davitt quay is opening up a bakery this week, well worth a try

Someone showed me some pictures of B.M. Cakes on facebook. They look OK. I dont know where they are based.

angelfalling Registered User

I do occasional cakes, I'm based in Portlaw and deliver to Dungarvan.

www.facebook.com/thebohokitchen

1 person has thanked this post
next Registered User

bit of a drive she's in Waterford but well worth the drive
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CustomIced-Cakes/195604093816598?fref=ts

NaomiRose Registered User

Thanks everyone, ended up going to Ormond's Cafe & Townhouse, saw some amazing examples in the window ! The cake turned out fantastic, very well priced too ! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a customized novelty cake !

Brilliant stuff !

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!