Toulouse said:
40% off in Lucan thanks to Dubdar67.

Haven't had Dominos in forever!!

Not working for me. Lucan too.

baron von something Registered User

doesnt work for meal deals.still works out better to get a mega deal

_Kaiser_ Registered User

Tried the APRILDOM code there again and no joy as reported above

I ordered far too much pizza with the old SNOWMAN code, but the fact that the new ones are one-time only just means they've lost a(nother) sale as it's just not worth the full-price rates.

I'll take my business elsewhere I guess.. Silly Domino's..

Basq Registered User

Yep, the Sligo store is the pits for vouchers.

And while I've never been a fan of Papa John's pizza, I had one last week that was delish... maybe they've changed something but the tomato sauce wasn't as sickly sweet as it once was.

And Monday and Tuesday is 2 for 1 on Large and Medium Pizza's there.

the_syco Registered User

Kaiser2000 said:
but the fact that the new ones are one-time only just means they've lost a(nother) sale as it's just not worth the full-price rates.

Um... ONE TIME ONLY WHEN SIGNED IN.

So, ensure you're not signed in, and it'll work every time. I've used it several times, but not signed in, of course. I thought everyone would realise that?

0ph0rce0 Registered User

the_syco said:
Um... ONE TIME ONLY WHEN SIGNED IN.

So, ensure you're not signed in, and it'll work every time. I've used it several times, but not signed in, of course. I thought everyone would realise that?

Nope!!!Says its used.

balfe1990 Registered User

re: above, I ordered using the app on my phone before, and used the code. Tried using it again recently, it said it had been used before.

So I swanned over to the desktop and had no problems there. I have an account with them, but I don't sign in, and am thus able to use the code (I have to re-enter my details everytime though, thank God for Chrome's Auto-Fill form function).

At least I think that's how it works. As far as they're concerned, I'm a new customer ecah and every time.

Otis_taylor2 Registered User

bought the 2 medium for 20 from Dominos - one stuffed crust and one normal and this is what i got. The one on the right is the stuffed crust. I hate how companies trick you into believing that you are getting 'the best value' and at the end you just feel cheated. but that's what marketing is i suppose.

2 people have thanked this post
0ph0rce0 Registered User

balfe1990 said:
re: above, I ordered using the app on my phone before, and used the code. Tried using it again recently, it said it had been used before.

So I swanned over to the desktop and had no problems there. I have an account with them, but I don't sign in, and am thus able to use the code (I have to re-enter my details everytime though, thank God for Chrome's Auto-Fill form function).

At least I think that's how it works. As far as they're concerned, I'm a new customer ecah and every time.

It works off your home address or wherever you get it delivered so dont see how your doing it, but lucky you

I tried changing my IP Address, Using Phone App, Connecting Laptop to phone to use the phones IP but still doesnt work.

Put in next doors address and bingo works. Just rang them and said i put in the wrong address.

So the code is locked to your address to use once whether you use an account or not.

brightkane Brightane

I put in the next door neighbours address and nabbed the driver as he pulled up

0ph0rce0 said:
It works off your home address or wherever you get it delivered so dont see how your doing it, but lucky you

I tried changing my IP Address, Using Phone App, Connecting Laptop to phone to use the phones IP but still doesnt work.

Put in next doors address and bingo works. Just rang them and said i put in the wrong address.

So the code is locked to your address to use once whether you use an account or not.

good idea i must try that when i get home.is that with the aprildom code?

0ph0rce0 Registered User

baron von something said:
good idea i must try that when i get home.is that with the aprildom code?

Yeah, Or just stick in the address next door, and when they say no the driver will ring and just say next door mate, or fly out when he arrives. Happy Days.

Pizza will be going to every house on the street

either all my neighbours have used the code or it doesnt work in dundalk :angryface:

balfe1990 Registered User

0ph0rce0 said:

Dunno man, I must have used it four times already, no issues.
(Ugh, just realised I've gotten Domino's four times in less than a month. Curse you Bargain Alerts)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!