Liamario Registered User
#2,941

Pinksept code locations.

Attachments
20180914_084548.jpg
1 person has thanked this post
loyatemu Registered User
#2,942

Liamario said:
Pinksept code locations.



is this some sort of game - "here's a code but it only works in a limited set of branches that have been chosen by throwing darts at a map of Ireland."

I really don't understand Domino's marketing strategy - they're more expensive than the competition but you can get the price down so it matches the competition using a set of constantly changing codes that only work in a seemingly randomly selected set of branches

1 person has thanked this post
Marlow Registered User
#2,943

loyatemu said:
is this some sort of game - "here's a code but it only works in a limited set of branches that have been chosen by throwing darts at a map of Ireland."


It's probably down to which franchises have agreed to offer the codes. This is not down to Dominos. It's down to the franchisee to agree to allow the code. Participation wouldn't be mandatory.

/M

Digs Registered User
#2,944

jamescd said:
Are you sure you've added €40+ worth of food to basket? Otherwise I'm at a loss. Both COLLEGE8 and PINKSEPT work fine for me in Rathmines store. Both give me 50% off.


Neither were working for me either on the app but I rang the store and they put it through over the phone.

4real Registered User
#2,945

worked for me in Tallaght branch online. This is the best value code so far.

jamescd Registered User
#2,946

Digs said:
Neither were working for me either on the app but I rang the store and they put it through over the phone.



Maybe it's the app then. Both codes are working for me online on a laptop.

tgdaly Registered User
#2,947

jamescd said:
Maybe it's the app then. Both codes are working for me online on a laptop.

Worked for me earlier, but weirdly it wouldn't apply the discount till my basket was at like 43, 44 euro worth of food

homolumo Registered User
#2,948

tgdaly said:
Worked for me earlier, but weirdly it wouldn't apply the discount till my basket was at like 43, 44 euro worth of food


Doesn’t work for me even 45 euro in basket

fleet_admiral Registered User
#2,949

jamescd said:
Are you sure you've added €40+ worth of food to basket? Otherwise I'm at a loss. Both COLLEGE8 and PINKSEPT work fine for me in Rathmines store. Both give me 50% off.

Yeah, I went to 44 worth but it didnt work. Ill try it again tonight on the laptop instead of the app

markc91 Registered User
#2,950

Face0818 still works in Raheny for 40 less 20

Monkeynut Registered User
#2,951

homolumo said:
Doesn’t work for me even 45 euro in basket



fleet_admiral said:
Yeah, I went to 44 worth but it didnt work. Ill try it again tonight on the laptop instead of the app
coke ., Ice creams don't apply. Plus if you get 2 garlic breads for 6 euro instead of 8. Thats why it has to go over 40 sometimes. The old site was great it was easier to trick.

MayoSalmon Registered User
#2,952

Liamario
Pinksept code locations.


Thanking you sir

MayoSalmon Registered User
#2,953

Liamario
Pinksept code locations.


Thanking you sir

paddyg91 Registered User
#2,954

I stopped ordering from Finglas due to them never doing codes.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!