pleasant Co. delightful

expectationlost said:

prev ep was pretty simialr to a Bones cryptozoology ep

I don't know the ep, I don't watch bones much at all, but while watching that episode of castle I did say it felt like an episode of bones with the castle's characters

1 person has thanked this post
JP Liz V1 Registered User

testarossa40 said:
Anybody know if/when RTE (or Alibi) will start showing the new series?

Next Wednesday May 1st at 11.30pm on RTE 1

FreudianSlippers Registered User

Don't know if it was because it was aired out of order, but the Billionaire poison episode wasn't great IMO

expectationlost Registered User

best clip show evar

DeWitt Registered User

Couldn't agree more. Even found myself saying if the show were to end right now it'd be nothing short of perfection. Beautifully executed.

pleasant Co. delightful

I loath clip shows so stopped watching about 10mins in

pinkypinky Moderator

I thought the clip show was a waste of space...apart from a couple of one liners and the bit with Gates at the end. Apparently the network added a couple of episodes in at the last minute and they only had a few days to put this together. Fair play to the editors though.

Otacon Registered User

Clip shows are normally the bane of a TV show, but that was genuinely good. A great mix of humour and drama.

bpb101 Registered User

was that the season finale?

Mr E Administrator

Two left (6th / 13th May).

2 people have thanked this post
bpb101 Registered User

Mr E said:
Two left (6th / 13th May).

ah okay because i thought that was it and it would be a ****e way to end

BlitzKrieg Registered User

FreudianSlippers said:
Don't know if it was because it was aired out of order, but the Billionaire poison episode wasn't great IMO

if it was played in order it seems the episode would have been incredibly odd, doing an episode where Castle fears he takes Beckett for granted when this was the episode that preceded it.

So i'm calling bullsh*t on the out of order claim.

bpb101 Registered User

BlitzKrieg said:
if it was played in order it seems the episode would have been incredibly odd, doing an episode where Castle fears he takes Beckett for granted when this was the episode that preceded it.

ohh now i remember reading it , it was suppose to be on the day of the boston bombings

FreudianSlippers Registered User

BlitzKrieg said:

Agreed. The clip episode seems wildly odd now

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!