cml387 Registered User

I got a bit bored with his forecasts of cold doom last winter, but this seems a bit OTT.

Sponge Bob Banned

We don't know what happened (it is a permaban), so keep an eye on this thread below and with any luck he will be back in time for them whiteout Blizzards in September.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056724192

Jake1 Registered User

em what?? Darkman2 banned, are yiz messing?? cant see thread saying he was banned

aw sorry just saw the thread above

Seems its a mistake

cml387 Registered User

He was too optimistic about the good weather lasting through the weekend.

He essentially banned himself.

sparrowcar Registered User

Lads I got banned for questioning a MOD in here before... best to keep your opinions to yourselves as per the rules or they'll hunt you down

4 people have thanked this post
Trogdor Moderator

As far as i can he is not banned from the weather forum in particular and none of the weather mods have banned him, I suppose he may have been site-banned by someone else but i do not know.

delw Registered User

"Free the Darkman2"

3 people have thanked this post

He is a very active ( and occasionally contraversial) poster across much of the site, nothing to do with weather!

M.T. Cranium Registered User

I had a look at his recent posts and can't see very much there to provoke a ban, suppose there could be a deleted post we can't see, but in any case, Darkman2 is a very valuable member of the weather forum and we all hope this ban is either a mistake or a very brief one.

10 people have thanked this post
Nabber Registered User

Permaban. Most likely a duel account. That's what WildBill was banned for.

Not saying they have duel accounts. But most likely is that.

Redsunset Registered User

Lads, a siteban will be dealt with by Admin and is not up for discussion on here In fact it can be deemed as back seat modding which is a breach of site rules. Start threads about the weather please and let the situation unfold on its own. Thank you.
Closing this.

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!