BrokenArrows Registered User

Considering resubbing but want to give the game a run through before resubbing.

DO they still send out the 5 day reactivations. I checked my email and have not gotten one in a while.

cian1500ww Registered User

I haven't got one in ages.

R0ot Moderator

I think it's tied into a long time unsub. Like 6 months+ .

Is it possible to resubscribe using ISK to buy plex?

D Registered User

Yeah, you can activate your account for a few hours for free, log in and buy a plex. ON the account management screen.

I couldn't find that but I just created a trial account and then logged a petition for them to give my main a few days trial. They gave me 7 days.

First thing I noticed after logging in is damn, ****s gotten expensive.

140mill for a raven! I remember them being 80-90. I see they have also ****ed over torps at some point.
Thankfully I have stacks of fitted ships lying around so I don't need to spend.

I'm gona give this faction warefare a go as I never got into it before.

And don't get me started on plex!

Dohnny Jepp Registered User

BrokenArrows said:
I couldn't find that but I just created a trial account and then logged a petition for them to give my main a few days trial. They gave me 7 days.

First thing I noticed after logging in is damn, ****s gotten expensive.

140mill for a raven! I remember them being 80-90. I see they have also ****ed over torps at some point.
Thankfully I have stacks of fitted ships lying around so I don't need to spend.

I'm gona give this faction warefare a go as I never got into it before.

And don't get me started on plex!

Prices have steadily increased since 2010. And things like burn jita and hulkageddon have stopped them from dropping. 2-3 years ago you could buy a nyx for 11- 12 bil, Now they are going from 26-35.

It is madness. Obviously for capitals and stuff like that price isn't too relevant because they are targeted at vets and wealthy players. If things keep up though, a lot of frigates/cruisers etc could be priced out of what new players can afford.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!