anthonyos Registered User

does anyone know how much a good secondhand or new pcp air rifle would cost me something like a hw 100 air arms 410 bsa super 10 or a theoben??and a shop that stocks them so i could have a look?thanks

German pointer Registered User

anthonyos said:
does anyone know how much a good secondhand or new pcp air rifle would cost me something like a hw 100 air arms 410 bsa super 10 or a theoben??and a shop that stocks them so i could have a look?thanks

I was checking this out a few weeks back and most lads said AIM and SWING in Mountnugent had the best stock of air rifles about. Prices vary depneding on condition.

1 person has thanked this post
recipio Registered User

Have a look at the second hand section at www.airgunbuyer.com. That will give you an idea of the prices available unless you buy privately.

1 person has thanked this post

i got a price for a secondhand bsa super 10 .22 30 ft/lb didnt see it but he said its "like" new he wants 650 sounds like a rip off ...

anthonyos said:
i got a price for a secondhand bsa super 10 .22 30 ft/lb didnt see it but he said its "like" new he wants 650 sounds like a rip off ...

Was that rifle only?? no air pump or dive tank, scope, bipod? if so it was a steep price for sure!

didnt ask i presume rifle and maybe scope 650..what should i expect to pay so i can have the cash ready for it

Ask him when you are talking to him.

I bought a mint air arms s410 Xtra plus all the above and hard case for €650 but that was private. Search online, there are some non FAC rated air rifles for sale privately but prices are higher than what I paid.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!