KOPHEAD Registered User

Can anyone recommend someone who's able to solder a ps3

Thanks

Myrddin Subscriber

KOPHEAD said:

Thanks

Either God or Touching Virus. The latter may be more contactable.

KOPHEAD Registered User

Any idea how I can contact God??

KOPHEAD said:

Thanks

1 person has thanked this post
KOPHEAD Registered User

Sorry I mean touching virus!

KOPHEAD said:

KOPHEAD said:

Thanks

Myrddin Subscriber

KOPHEAD said:

People have been trying for over two thousand years without any success...I think he closed his account.

KOPHEAD said:

To my knowledge he's not offering any PS3 related services. He has an ad in the console modding services thread so I suppose you could pm him to ask, but as before, I'm quite certain he's not doing ps3 work at the moment.

Nobody else here offers PS3 soldering/nand services either as it's a complete time sink. What are you trying to do?

2 people have thanked this post
KOPHEAD Registered User

I'm hoping to jailbreak but I'm running fw 3.72 and I here it needs an e3 flasher

KOPHEAD said:

People have been trying for over two thousand years without any success...I think he closed his account.

KOPHEAD said:

To my knowledge he's not offering any PS3 related services. He has an ad in the console modding services thread so I suppose you could pm him to ask, but as before, I'm quite certain he's not doing ps3 work at the moment.

Nobody else here offers PS3 soldering/nand services either as it's a complete time sink. What are you trying to do?

Myrddin Subscriber

KOPHEAD said:
I'm hoping to jailbreak but I'm running fw 3.72 and I here it needs an e3 flasher

Your best bet would be buying one thats already running cfw, the soldering involved in fitting an E3 is expert level & I'm not sure you'll get it done for any sane price.

Myrddin Subscriber

There's 3 Ps3's running cfw for sale in this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056388666

KOPHEAD Registered User

Thanks for your help

EnterNow said:
There's 3 Ps3's running cfw for sale in this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056388666

Fitseeker Registered User

EnterNow said:
Your best bet would be buying one thats already running cfw, the soldering involved in fitting an E3 is expert level & I'm not sure you'll get it done for any sane price.

There wasn't any soldering involved when I fit my E3 flasher, just a clip you had to tape onto one of the chips on the motherboard. Was a pain in the ass to figure it all out as a beginner though, even with guides.

Stuxnet Registered User

I still have my e3 flasher in its box, I went to try the downgrade months ago, realized I didnt have the correct screwdriver to open the ps3, and I haven't touched it since !!

I must try it soon

Myrddin Subscriber

Fitseeker said:
There wasn't any soldering involved when I fit my E3 flasher, just a clip you had to tape onto one of the chips on the motherboard. Was a pain in the ass to figure it all out as a beginner though, even with guides.

To my knowledge though, not all sku's can be used with the clip. Also from personal experience with mod chips etc, quick fit clips are more trouble than they're worth. I wouldn't fancy writing to a nand with one personally

Fitseeker Registered User

EnterNow said:
To my knowledge though, not all sku's can be used with the clip. Also from personal experience with mod chips etc, quick fit clips are more trouble than they're worth. I wouldn't fancy writing to a nand with one personally

Ahh, I think you're right. It is a pain to use, had to reopen the PS3 and tape it down at least 3-4 different times until it would work properly.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!